summer (sort of) window

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Swift should have been announced about three times already by my reckoning.

giphy.gif

Do we know what the preseason training schedule is? There's only 38(?) days until the league restarts. I know I'm being impatient but it would be great to have signings training with the squad for a good few weeks before. Hopefully we won't have to wait until the deadline on the 5th October after we've played a few games to get players in.

Do we know what the preseason training schedule is? There's only 38(?) days until the league restarts. I know I'm being impatient but it would be great to have signings training with the squad for a good few weeks before. Hopefully we won't have to wait until the deadline on the 5th October after we've played a few games to get players in.

It's not just Utd that haven't got signings over the line just yet - very few transfers have completed across all divisions but particularly the Prem.

-Ramsdale is a done deal, be announced by Friday. Villa did enquire but everything had already been agreed.

-Still trying for Swift but Reading are reluctant to let him go until they have a replacement. Fee agreed and he wants the move.

-We’ve bid for Cabango, Swansea rejected but we’ll go in again I expect.

-Isak is a no go after Sociedad were asking for too much. A big money striker is at the top of our list; and we’ve bid for Denis, but Atalanta also want him so can see a bidding war ensuing. We also like the look of Adam Armstrong at Blackburn and may go in for him.

-Ramsdale is a done deal, be announced by Friday. Villa did enquire but everything had already been agreed.

-Still trying for Swift but Reading are reluctant to let him go until they have a replacement. Fee agreed and he wants the move.

-We’ve bid for Cabango, Swansea rejected but we’ll go in again I expect.

-Isak is a no go after Sociedad were asking for too much. A big money striker is at the top of our list; and we’ve bid for Denis, but Atalanta also want him so can see a bidding war ensuing. We also like the look of Adam Armstrong at Blackburn and may go in for him.
Adam Armstrong hahahahahahahaha

WUM
I do not know why you bother, you are like a poor mans Alan Nixon
Everything you have said can be gleaned from not only other websites but your interpretation of what has been posted on this site
Go get some attention by scrubbing the statues in London at least that will add value

Somebody on this forum actually suggested Adam Armstrong the other day .

Back
Top Bottom