SUFC + Good Crosses...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
Norwood take a bow. I counted a minimum of 5 (excluding the goals) of 5 very good crosses met by very good headers that either went wide or saved yesterday. Egan was mostly the one profitting from those crosses, could have had a hat-trick of headers alone.

We didn't score from many crosses/corners last season but with Norwood I can see us being more of a threat in crossing/corners this season.

What a difference he's made for that alone.

Can not wait to see more of it.

Nice to see a bit of quality going in...

Wilder had strengthened everywhere except from corners. That's finally been rectified.
We've quickly gone from being a bit of a joke at them to a genuine threat every single time.
Look at the world cup, they are a necessity and it's fantastic to.have them back.

His crossing was just as good vs Dull. We should have had five from corners alone in the last two games. I think Enda has delivered some good balls in the last two games, which has gone largely unnoticed.

Corners are a lot better but I think it is more of a general improvement not to be afraid to put the ball in from deeper as well. Take a look at the Bash pass for the winner.

Shame Stevens can't even put a good cross in a box on an application form.

Back
Top Bottom