Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U23 v Hull City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Phil, sorry to go off topic but have you seen the next england game is to be behind closed doors, can we set the carrier bag firm a quest to get in.
I'm afraid we wouldn't/won't accept that mission mate. The CBF have a long track record of getting tickets for England away games. Some of the varmints have NEVER been in an away end. Most recently trying random number after random number until one was accepted as a valid Andorran National Insurance number by the Andorran FA ticket system. We had "people" at the recent away games in Poland & Hungary when the FA weren't given any tickets. A sort of - you can't ban an England fan - mentality.
But, that mentality wouldn't extend to a ban at Wembley. Let 'em get on with it.....
I haven't read the details, but the situation at Wembley during the EUROs was shockingly chaotic & I'm not surprised it has resulted in a ban. Got to take it on the chin - seems fully justified to me.

My on the (wrong) whistle Blog from last night's U23s v Hull City at York

And, here's the official SUFC Match Report

Phil, sorry to go off topic but have you seen the next england game is to be behind closed doors, can we set the carrier bag firm a quest to get in.
Argentinemanager it's not the next game which will be behind closed doors, it's the next UEFA sanctioned game which will be a Nation's League game in June 2022.

Doesn't effect World Cup qualifiers as that's a FIFA competition rather than UEFA.

Back
Top Bottom