Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U23 v Hull City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ball_Sup (Phil)

Reaction score
I'm going to shout this one out a bit earlier than usual. Our U23s are due at Hull City away on MONDAY 18 October at 7pm. This is a game the Carrier Bag Firm have been looking forward to since the fixtures were announced. That's because the game is at York City's new stadium & thus provides superb SUFC Ground Ticking potential. So, early warning in case people need to juggle things around to make the trip. Or indeed, a good opportunity for any Blades who live in the York/North Yorkshire vicinity.

I'm going to shout this one out a bit earlier than usual. Our U23s are due at Hull City away on MONDAY 18 October at 7pm. This is a game the Carrier Bag Firm have been looking forward to since the fixtures were announced. That's because the game is at York City's new stadium & thus provides superb SUFC Ground Ticking potential. So, early warning in case people need to juggle things around to make the trip. Or indeed, a good opportunity for any Blades who live in the York/North Yorkshire vicinity.
Fuck me I'm in Lanzarote next week, ah well never mind.

Think that will be the 5th or 6th home game I've missed in the last 30 odd years

Do you know how much tickets/if they open up all stands?

Do you know how much tickets/if they open up all stands?
I don't know mate, for definite. Anything concrete I'll post on here. The CBF are Blaggers & if we don't get in, we don't get in, we move along and find a drink. But.......
I doubt they'd open all the stands. No need. Why do you ask?
But, I know that for previous Hull City U23 games it's been free as in FUCKING FREE to get in. I'd fully expect that on Monday. But, I'm not in a loop or owt & I'm not giving guarantees.

I don't know mate, for definite. Anything concrete I'll post on here. The CBF are Blaggers & if we don't get in, we don't get in, we move along and find a drink. But.......
But, I know that for previous Hull City U23 games it's been free as in FUCKING FREE to get in. I'd fully expect that on Monday. But, I'm not in a loop or owt & I'm not giving guarantees.
No worries I am in Harrogate so unless there is a message out saying no point. I will go to watch as down the road and like you say a new ground off the list.

I looked on the twitter site for Hull City Academy and their last home game against Crewe which was a Monday evening kick off was free to enter. They mentioned it on their twitter account on the same day so fingers crossed

I looked on the twitter site for Hull City Academy and their last home game against Crewe which was a Monday evening kick off was free to enter. They mentioned it on their twitter account on the same day so fingers crossed
See. Proper Carrier Bag Firm behaviour that. Welcome aboard 🤓

I wonder whether Rhian will be involved in the U23 game at York?

Should we play Brewster if he is not to be involved on Tuesday ?
He needs a goal and confidence surely he should feature

The Carrier Bag Firm are now on the move. I'll very gratefully take pub recommendations for York until 1pm. Thanks.

Hi Phil, a few years ago we stayed in the Guy Faulks pub for my fiftieth, they had some nice real ales, it is where he was born and the lighting inside is gas lights

It is opposite the minister.

Keep it up pal another 20years and you’ll get a gold watch presented in front of the Kop
Not bothered about the gold watch, looking forward to next seasons cheaper season ticket, them seats on kop are no good for my creaking knee's might be able to afford a seat in South stand. Is there any room left, will plastics be leaving when we don't go straight back up.

Phil, sorry to go off topic but have you seen the next england game is to be behind closed doors, can we set the carrier bag firm a quest to get in.

Apparently we’ve been playing a 442 of late. If so, makes no sense as to why ayari doesn’t start out wide.

Back
Top Bottom