Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Sheffield Wednesday (h)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is there a Wednesday version of Phil and his mates? I Bet they drink Worthingtons and wear sambas.
On "footwear" the Decathlon outdoor shop near The Lane is the outlet of choice for many of the Carrier Bag Firm Grandees. Been an absolute game changer for many...

So Sheffield Wednesday supporters don't go to Away games to shout and cheer for their team. They don't go for the camaraderie. They don't go because Away days with their team are great fun. They don't go because they are committed and dedicated fans.

They go because ... (checks notes) ... no Sorry, I don't even fucking know what that's supposed to be after re-reading it multiple times.

I am VERY happy to say - the Carrier Bag Firm have much more in common with the committed and dedicated Away Day Owls than the fucking SWFC Away Day Number Numpties shit posting on this board.

Under 21s are at home Thursday if posters can find enough ludicrous reasons to go ...
If they were the best fans in the galaxy I'd find a way to hate and undermine them, I see it as part of my job as a blade.

Don't go breaking the spell!

If they were the best fans in the galaxy I'd find a way to hate and undermine them, I see it as part of my job as a blade.

Don't go breaking the spell!
With you all the way. Happy to confirm I'm a veteran of all four sides of Hillsborough for Derby games. It's these complicated conspiracy theories that Blades develop on their away crowds that I don't get.

Don't like 'em. Say you don't like 'em. The rivalry is comical at times. Stand in their end. Sit in their seats. Don't bother with all the "theories".

I try to write stories about sad obsessives who go to football
I can't emphasise enough
I make those stories up
You know, like Superman wasn't real. And he certainly wasn't faster than a speeding bullet

But, of course, I want these "sad men" to appear to be real to the reader. Even though they are not.

So, when you think it's me. When you think it's real. When you think I'm the Sad Man. When you think it's my "scrapbook". Then that's brilliant for me. Because it means my writing has made you believe it's real.

Best feedback a writer can get...
A 'writer' he describes himself as..😂😂😂

On "footwear" the Decathlon outdoor shop near The Lane is the outlet of choice for many of the Carrier Bag Firm Grandees. Been an absolute game changer for many...
I thought Adidas would be too high brow for them to be fair. It’s got to be Pumas surely. The Puma Piglet deluxe I bet.

I thought Adidas would be too high brow for them to be fair. It’s got to be Pumas surely. The Puma Piglet deluxe I bet.
Puma piglet ,a visit from the dst is needed cbf#

Think they've got some balls charging for this game.
At least let season ticket holders have a freebie. Dusgusted

Heads Up
Season Ticket Holders do not have to pay for this game
Obvs ... as the young 'uns say

So Sheffield Wednesday supporters don't go to Away games to shout and cheer for their team. They don't go for the camaraderie. They don't go because Away days with their team are great fun. They don't go because they are committed and dedicated fans.

They go because ... (checks notes) ... no Sorry, I don't even fucking know what that's supposed to be after re-reading it multiple times.

I am VERY happy to say - the Carrier Bag Firm have much more in common with the committed and dedicated Away Day Owls than the fucking SWFC Away Day Number Numpties shit posting on this board.

Under 21s are at home Thursday if posters can find enough ludicrous reasons to go ...
What I'm saying is, to perpetuate a myth that they are maaaaaooooosive, just like you, I'm sure some go just to tick a box. Not all of them, just the sadder types.

What I'm saying is, to perpetuate a myth that they are maaaaaooooosive, just like you, I'm sure some go just to tick a box. Not all of them, just the sadder types.
Thanks (at least) for trying to explain.
But, there's not really anywhere to go with that.

Of course fans aren't going to games to perpetuate a myth.

United were the stronger side but there were chances aplenty for both sides actually.

United played the better football and seemed more comfortable in possession.

Marsh was the stand out. A really good footballer whose ability to come out of tight spaces and take it on the half turn means he us a very progressive footballer. His goal was a superb strike.

One took his goal well but his play was mixed. Strong lad but a lot to learn in making runs and hold up play but has the physical attributes.

Hampson showed a few bits and Sasnaukas uses the ball well and is nice and composed.

Blacker also looks a decent footballer who can play a few positions.

Wednesday did have chances and Faxon made a couple of decent saves but the Blades were good value for the win.

Decent crowd, although full of screaming pre adolescents there threatening each other back and forth in a 'hold me back, hold me back' manner! Fair few Weds fans/kids who eventually went quiet as United eased to the win.

U21s should go onto win their respective league now.

Went tonight and really enjoyed the game. Thought there were a good number of Blades players very comfortable with possession of the ball.
The highlight for me though was near the end when a few blades fans started to leave and the the pig fans started singing, “you’ve seen the Wednesday, now fuck off home”.
They are surely the only fans in the country that could sing that whilst trailing 2-0 with 5 minutes to go 🤣⚔️

Went tonight and really enjoyed the game. Thought there were a good number of Blades players very comfortable with possession of the ball.
The highlight for me though was near the end when a few blades fans started to leave and the the pig fans started singing, “you’ve seen the Wednesday, now fuck off home”.
They are surely the only fans in the country that could sing that whilst trailing 2-0 with 5 minutes to go 🤣⚔️

They are just a very strange bunch. I pity them in a way.

Back
Top Bottom