Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Ipswich Town (h)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Another goal, it's either 5-0, or 6-0 to the Blades (I joined late, on Youtube)

Finished 6-0. Marsh obviously excellent with his contributions. Seriki also stood out, could do a lot worse than turning him into a RCM as he's great carrying the ball. Thought Machedo looked decent when he came on in midfield although Ipswich had pretty much given up by then.

Camberwick Green was a village, so that would be like drawing a non league team in the Cup.

The big one would be the Trumpton-Chigley match ('Puppet Derby').

They hate each other and the Biscuit Factory Crew will be Spoiling for a rumble with the Fire Brigade Band.
All police leave cancelled and PC McGarry (no 452) will have the robocop gear on.

Great win, but shouldn't we be playing in a higher quality league?
we've won this league 3 years on the trot, it gives a distorted view of how good our lads are
Really don't see the point, even Sereki looked good today 😣

Little known fact, but the Trumpton Fire Brigade, never actually put out a fire.

There was one at Chippy Minter's, but it was out by the time they got there.

Back to the match then...
Wasn't it Chippy Minton🤔😊Whichever I remember it like it was yesterday.
Kids today don't know they're born😁

Camberwick Green was a village, so that would be like drawing a non league team in the Cup.

The big one would be the Trumpton-Chigley match ('Puppet Derby').

They hate each other and the Biscuit Factory Crew will be Spoiling for a rumble with the Fire Brigade Band.
All police leave cancelled and PC McGarry (no 452) will have the robocop gear on.
That reminds me I saw the Trumpton Riots EP in the new St Lukes charity shop on the moor last week.
Should have bought it but have nowt to play it on.

Finished 6-0. Marsh obviously excellent with his contributions. Seriki also stood out, could do a lot worse than turning him into a RCM as he's great carrying the ball. Thought Machedo looked decent when he came on in midfield although Ipswich had pretty much given up by then.
Int Machedo the u18s striker with Blacker?

we've won this league 3 years on the trot, it gives a distorted view of how good our lads are
We can’t get into that higher quality league without an outlay of somewhere in the region of 20 million pounds.

Bit harsh pal. 2 and a bit years ago I watched a stream of one of our U21 games and although Iliman looked good, Seriki was MOM. He looked a great prospect. Let’s hope he can kick on after his tough loan spells.

Seriki is a strange one, looks excellent at United in the 21s but then hasn't got close to that out on loan. Suspect he'll go out again and released if he doesn't produce somewhere.

🛍️ Carrier Bag Firm
⚔️ Sheffield United U21 6️⃣
🆚 Ipswich Town 0️⃣
⚽ SUFC 2023/24 Game 7️⃣
🥅🎩3️⃣ Louie Marsh
🚶 Match footslog
🚶 11.2 miles
🧗 450ft ascent
❓ Scout or Parent
🍺 Trepidation dissipated by BEER
🙇‍♂️ Apologies for lateness. Caused by my dedication to "another project" involving Kat Johnson-Thompson & Josh Kerr...
📋 My Football & Beer Blog
📖 Read here 👇

Back
Top Bottom