Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Charlton Athletic (a)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?




I used to enjoy watching the streamed games a few seasons ago. They were more enjoyable than watching the first team.
Thankfully, the Club listened to us. We politely asked for the live streams to cease. As they were playing havoc with the Carrier Bag Firm income and revenue from live Tweeting and Blogging. Not much point in providing "the only" information on live Academy games if fans can watch them for free!!!

A fine example of a Community Club protecting their fans.
 
Thankfully, the Club listened to us. We politely asked for the live streams to cease. As they were playing havoc with the Carrier Bag Firm income and revenue from live Tweeting and Blogging. Not much point in providing "the only" information on live Academy games if fans can watch them for free!!!

A fine example of a Community Club protecting their fans.
You must be making enough to afford a new carrier bag for every game. Is the aim to become the briefcase firm?
 
You must be making enough to afford a new carrier bag for every game. Is the aim to become the briefcase firm?
As I have explained before, the Carrier Bag Firm is environmentally friendly and sustainable.

Our preference is Tote Bags made from Hemp. When they're on their last legs, we roll 'em up and smoke 'em.
 
I passionately believe that the name Carrier Bag Firm is evocative, rather than a strict code. Like saying someone is an anorak, even though they might not own an anorak. Or a Trainspotter, even though they might not have noted a number in their life. Or a Virgin....

Not all of the Carrier Bag Firm actually carry a bag. It's evocative. And you'll know us if you spot us.

As you may already know, anyone who isn't CBF is castigated as - A Civilian...
 
I passionately believe that the name Carrier Bag Firm is evocative, rather than a strict code. Like saying someone is an anorak, even though they might not own an anorak. Or a Trainspotter, even though they might not have noted a number in their life. Or a Virgin....

Not all of the Carrier Bag Firm actually carry a bag. It's evocative. And you'll know us if you spot us.

As you may already know, anyone who isn't CBF is castigated as - A Civilian...
Can anyone join? And do you issue membership cards? My wallet has a clear plastic sleeve, presumably for photos, but it would work very well for a CBF membership card.
 
Can anyone join? And do you issue membership cards? My wallet has a clear plastic sleeve, presumably for photos, but it would work very well for a CBF membership card.
There's not really a process for joining...
It's a very loose arrangement. Fully inclusive, all welcome, No Runners.

Three Match Trials available...
 



You must be making enough to afford a new carrier bag for every game. Is the aim to become the briefcase firm?
I've been stewing on this all day. One of the older guys who was a Carrier Bag Firm prototype. A guy I used to look up to, and count as a friend, used to attend games with a briefcase. Partly because of his job and career status, and partly because that briefcase was perfect for preserving programmes, teamsheets and tickets.

Unfortunately, he has been radicalised, or has radicalised himself. And to my tender persuasion he is an out & out, unrepentant Racist. He is one of the only people I know to have his Season Ticket suspended for a period by the Club because he was identified making racist remarks on The Shoreham.

He went through a phase where, if he was kettled on the streets, or locked in a pub, during a protect are women, raise the flags, anti immigrant outside a Travelodge, etc, event. He would take to Social Media - and blame me. Because I'm out n proud Woke.

He once publicly posted that I was sending subliminal messages about him via my Blog. I've had death threats off him. Etc.

So, that's where "The Briefcase" situation has lead....

Fucking Racists....
 
I've been stewing on this all day. One of the older guys who was a Carrier Bag Firm prototype. A guy I used to look up to, and count as a friend, used to attend games with a briefcase. Partly because of his job and career status, and partly because that briefcase was perfect for preserving programmes, teamsheets and tickets.

Unfortunately, he has been radicalised, or has radicalised himself. And to my tender persuasion he is an out & out, unrepentant Racist. He is one of the only people I know to have his Season Ticket suspended for a period by the Club because he was identified making racist remarks on The Shoreham.

He went through a phase where, if he was kettled on the streets, or locked in a pub, during a protect are women, raise the flags, anti immigrant outside a Travelodge, etc, event. He would take to Social Media - and blame me. Because I'm out n proud Woke.

He once publicly posted that I was sending subliminal messages about him via my Blog. I've had death threats off him. Etc.

So, that's where "The Briefcase" situation has lead....

Fucking Racists....
Now I can't think who you could possibly mean 😂
 
I've been stewing on this all day. One of the older guys who was a Carrier Bag Firm prototype. A guy I used to look up to, and count as a friend, used to attend games with a briefcase. Partly because of his job and career status, and partly because that briefcase was perfect for preserving programmes, teamsheets and tickets.

Unfortunately, he has been radicalised, or has radicalised himself. And to my tender persuasion he is an out & out, unrepentant Racist. He is one of the only people I know to have his Season Ticket suspended for a period by the Club because he was identified making racist remarks on The Shoreham.

He went through a phase where, if he was kettled on the streets, or locked in a pub, during a protect are women, raise the flags, anti immigrant outside a Travelodge, etc, event. He would take to Social Media - and blame me. Because I'm out n proud Woke.

He once publicly posted that I was sending subliminal messages about him via my Blog. I've had death threats off him. Etc.

So, that's where "The Briefcase" situation has lead....

Fucking Racists....
He's openly racist on FB with many a long rant.
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom