Ball_Sup (Phil)
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2017
- Messages
- 8,735
- Reaction score
- 19,482
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?
I used to enjoy watching the streamed games a few seasons ago. They were more enjoyable than watching the first team.Will it be streamed?
Thankfully, the Club listened to us. We politely asked for the live streams to cease. As they were playing havoc with the Carrier Bag Firm income and revenue from live Tweeting and Blogging. Not much point in providing "the only" information on live Academy games if fans can watch them for free!!!I used to enjoy watching the streamed games a few seasons ago. They were more enjoyable than watching the first team.
You must be making enough to afford a new carrier bag for every game. Is the aim to become the briefcase firm?Thankfully, the Club listened to us. We politely asked for the live streams to cease. As they were playing havoc with the Carrier Bag Firm income and revenue from live Tweeting and Blogging. Not much point in providing "the only" information on live Academy games if fans can watch them for free!!!
A fine example of a Community Club protecting their fans.
You must be making enough to afford a new carrier bag for every game. Is the aim to become the briefcase firm?
Not that I'm aware of... Never seen it!Inbetweeners joke?
As I have explained before, the Carrier Bag Firm is environmentally friendly and sustainable.You must be making enough to afford a new carrier bag for every game. Is the aim to become the briefcase firm?
Can anyone join? And do you issue membership cards? My wallet has a clear plastic sleeve, presumably for photos, but it would work very well for a CBF membership card.I passionately believe that the name Carrier Bag Firm is evocative, rather than a strict code. Like saying someone is an anorak, even though they might not own an anorak. Or a Trainspotter, even though they might not have noted a number in their life. Or a Virgin....
Not all of the Carrier Bag Firm actually carry a bag. It's evocative. And you'll know us if you spot us.
As you may already know, anyone who isn't CBF is castigated as - A Civilian...
There's not really a process for joining...Can anyone join? And do you issue membership cards? My wallet has a clear plastic sleeve, presumably for photos, but it would work very well for a CBF membership card.
Eadie scored and missed a pen for SUFC.Lost 3-1
I misread it as a Yorkshire man who couldn't find what he was looking for in a tin. Tintintin.I initially read no4 as Tintin. But then realised how unlikely it would be for us to sign a Belgian.
I've been stewing on this all day. One of the older guys who was a Carrier Bag Firm prototype. A guy I used to look up to, and count as a friend, used to attend games with a briefcase. Partly because of his job and career status, and partly because that briefcase was perfect for preserving programmes, teamsheets and tickets.You must be making enough to afford a new carrier bag for every game. Is the aim to become the briefcase firm?
Now I can't think who you could possibly meanI've been stewing on this all day. One of the older guys who was a Carrier Bag Firm prototype. A guy I used to look up to, and count as a friend, used to attend games with a briefcase. Partly because of his job and career status, and partly because that briefcase was perfect for preserving programmes, teamsheets and tickets.
Unfortunately, he has been radicalised, or has radicalised himself. And to my tender persuasion he is an out & out, unrepentant Racist. He is one of the only people I know to have his Season Ticket suspended for a period by the Club because he was identified making racist remarks on The Shoreham.
He went through a phase where, if he was kettled on the streets, or locked in a pub, during a protect are women, raise the flags, anti immigrant outside a Travelodge, etc, event. He would take to Social Media - and blame me. Because I'm out n proud Woke.
He once publicly posted that I was sending subliminal messages about him via my Blog. I've had death threats off him. Etc.
So, that's where "The Briefcase" situation has lead....
Fucking Racists....
He's openly racist on FB with many a long rant.I've been stewing on this all day. One of the older guys who was a Carrier Bag Firm prototype. A guy I used to look up to, and count as a friend, used to attend games with a briefcase. Partly because of his job and career status, and partly because that briefcase was perfect for preserving programmes, teamsheets and tickets.
Unfortunately, he has been radicalised, or has radicalised himself. And to my tender persuasion he is an out & out, unrepentant Racist. He is one of the only people I know to have his Season Ticket suspended for a period by the Club because he was identified making racist remarks on The Shoreham.
He went through a phase where, if he was kettled on the streets, or locked in a pub, during a protect are women, raise the flags, anti immigrant outside a Travelodge, etc, event. He would take to Social Media - and blame me. Because I'm out n proud Woke.
He once publicly posted that I was sending subliminal messages about him via my Blog. I've had death threats off him. Etc.
So, that's where "The Briefcase" situation has lead....
Fucking Racists....
He's banned from more pubs in Sheffield than youNow I can't think who you could possibly mean![]()
Remember I'm the pub refurb specialist ,bringing good pubs to the masses .or I wasHe's banned from more pubs in Sheffield than you![]()
All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?