Stefan Johansen

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's a decent call, albeit his knocking on a bit now, but I'm unconvinced that Fulham aren't going to want to play any of theae players. They basically loaned a first team last season so I assume some of the names mentioned night be regulars.

Sessegnon then Mitrovic then Cairney now Johansen anymore?

Hopefully SJ will not just sign players he's managed previously. If the current recruitment team are still charged with finding targets, I'd imagine that's even less likely and that some of the previously rumored targets e.g. Swift are more likely, together with an increase in foreign based players.

Hopefully SJ will not just sign players he's managed previously. If the current recruitment team are still charged with finding targets, I'd imagine that's even less likely and that some of the previously rumored targets e.g. Swift are more likely, together with an increase in foreign based players.
dont think he will but i would expect sj to go after at least 2 of his ex players most managers do when they take over a new club

It's a decent call, albeit his knocking on a bit now, but I'm unconvinced that Fulham aren't going to want to play any of theae players. They basically loaned a first team last season so I assume some of the names mentioned night be regulars.
We are turning Slav into Harry Redknapp. How about Nico Krancar, Crouchy and Jermaine Defoe while we are at it?

I do wonder how motivated they’re going to be though. If I’d helped Parker get promoted, then he loans me out because he doesn’t think I’m good enough for the PL, then he brings me back and asks me to help him get promoted again, I’d think “fuck off you Thunderbirds cunt, I’ll do a Lundstram”.

A realistic option of all the Fulham players Slav may go after. They keep shipping Johansen out on loan all the time and even did it when they were last in the Championship.

I think Fulham just want him off their books.

Sessegnon then Mitrovic then Cairney now Johansen anymore?

It's standard logic though....If Wilder goes to West Brom they will have a thread about who he will want to take from here.........little do the poor fuckers know they will end up with Ricky Holmes and Ryan Leonard

It's standard logic though....If Wilder goes to West Brom they will have a thread about who he will want to take from here.........little do the poor fuckers know they will end up with Ricky Holmes and Ryan Leonard
And hopefully McBurnie

Johanson the most realistic of current Fulham players that we'll sign I would imagine. Don't know much about him, but can definitely see us going for him and he did well on loan last season. Would have thought it'd depend on whether Fulham are prepared to sell to a rival.

It's a very good signing for them for that money. Left footed though but unlike ALL our left footed players he can actually use his right foot! Given how many of these we have, hard to argue for his signing, but still a good pick-up for QPR

Presumably we weren't interested, we were never mentioned in the press with reference to him. Good signing for QPR as others said.

Back
Top Bottom