Spot the Ball CHARITY

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hi all, I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who took part in this and special thanks to mattbianco1 and Davalon for arranging it and the large donation

Molly is my daughter, and at 26 it's been very tough to have this terrible diagnosis.

I don't know Matt, and didn't see this until my daughter asked if I'd organised it when the money hit the just giving page this morning.

It's a bit of a worry that when I said I knew nothing about it, she asked if I'd done it when pissed, and forgotten😳.

Here is a link to the just giving page set up my Molly and her sister. They've raised over £20,000 since January from nearly 1000 people and we've been blown away by people's kind-heartedness, caring thoughts and generosity.

As the bio says on the page, they've now cooked up a plan to get over 100 runners in Salivary Gland Cancer shirts at the Sheffield 10k in September under the heading of a "Million Metres for Molly" and I think they already have over 100 volunteers, but if you like running I'm sure we could supply a very fetching purple and pink vest in the right size.

Thanks again.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundrais...are&utm_term=ede49e26428e48c78887ccee12e407df

Hi all, I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who took part in this and special thanks to mattbianco1 and Davalon for arranging it and the large donation

Molly is my daughter, and at 26 it's been very tough to have this terrible diagnosis.

I don't know Matt, and didn't see this until my daughter asked if I'd organised it when the money hit the just giving page this morning.

It's a bit of a worry that when I said I knew nothing about it, she asked if I'd done it when pissed, and forgotten😳.

Here is a link to the just giving page set up my Molly and her sister. They've raised over £20,000 since January from nearly 1000 people and we've been blown away by people's kind-heartedness, caring thoughts and generosity.

As the bio says on the page, they've now cooked up a plan to get over 100 runners in Salivary Gland Cancer shirts at the Sheffield 10k in September under the heading of a "Million Metres for Molly" and I think they already have over 100 volunteers, but if you like running I'm sure we could supply a very fetching purple and pink vest in the right size.

Thanks again.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundrais...are&utm_term=ede49e26428e48c78887ccee12e407df
Blades really are summit else. Last few days this forum has had multiple examples of Dem Blades being the best of us and humble with it. Keep it up lads 👏

Thanks again.

Glad to unknowingly help out.
As you said - Sheffield is the biggest village in the world.

Good luck to your family mate.

Foxy Linz

Would I be allowed to run a few spot the ball/pick the team cards on here?

My wife's work mate is in stage 4 cancer. She has a salivary gland cancer which is extremely rare so they're trying to raise funds for her treatment, but also for the research.

Trying to raise the funds I wondered if people wanted to play a spot the ball type game with 50% going straight to the justgiving link and 50% to the winner.

This all came about from her feeling a bit unwell around Christmas time.

If people would want to play, for this worthy cause, please let me know.
I will obviously share evidence of the 50% donations.

Cheers
Matt
Hi all

Lots of fundraising still ongoing on this. Daft buggers managed to get themselves on Sky Soccer Saturday today. Mates of Molly walking 35 miles around London today on the hottest day of the year

Attachments

• VID-20230909-WA0006.mp4
    26.2 MB

Back
Top Bottom