Spot the Ball CHARITY

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy Linz

Would I be allowed to run a few spot the ball/pick the team cards on here?

My wife's work mate is in stage 4 cancer. She has a salivary gland cancer which is extremely rare so they're trying to raise funds for her treatment, but also for the research.

Trying to raise the funds I wondered if people wanted to play a spot the ball type game with 50% going straight to the justgiving link and 50% to the winner.

This all came about from her feeling a bit unwell around Christmas time.

If people would want to play, for this worthy cause, please let me know.
I will obviously share evidence of the 50% donations.

Cheers
Matt
Mate if I had the spare cash I'd throw in. Salivary gland cancer must be rare as owt (head and neck usually are). I've got sinus. I know how she's going to be going through treatment. If she needs a friend to talk to, I'm here. I know the importance of talking. She has all my well wishes and I send all the luck I can. Gonna be one heck of a journey that. As I say, I'm here. ❤️

To think, feeling unwell to stage 4 cancer in less than 4 months. Frightening. I wasn't feeling unwell, I had an abscess and a loss of feeling in my upper lip. Next thing, stage 3 sinus cancer.

Tell her to keep her chin up and chest out. That's what I've done. It helps

Mate if I had the spare cash I'd throw in. Salivary gland cancer must be rare as owt (head and neck usually are). I've got sinus. I know how she's going to be going through treatment. If she needs a friend to talk to, I'm here. I know the importance of talking. She has all my well wishes and I send all the luck I can. Gonna be one heck of a journey that. As I say, I'm here. ❤️

To think, feeling unwell to stage 4 cancer in less than 4 months. Frightening. I wasn't feeling unwell, I had an abscess and a loss of feeling in my upper lip. Next thing, stage 3 sinus cancer.

Tell her to keep her chin up and chest out. That's what I've done. It helps
Thanks mate. Sorry to hear about your health mate. Didn't know that.

Thanks mate. Sorry to hear about your health mate. Didn't know that.
I've been pretty open about it on the mental health thread. Less so on the main forums where I just keep things more in line with the general theme of conversation. I'm not gonna flood every thread with sob stories.

But as I say, what she's going through will be dreadful, horrible, painful, tiring. Everything horrible and worse. I can't sugar coat it. It is what it is. Sadly. As I said, my DMs are open if you want to pass any messages on. I can always send you my number to pass on as well if needs be. I regard each person in this battle a friend whether I know them or not

Last 9 now.
Come on let's get it sold out, I'm itching to scratch it...

Blades11 - i see a Boro unchosen

raul - aren't you a Hibs fan?

16817419214057578403861449945934.jpg

Last edited:
Almost there....Portugal. will just get your email and send.

Thanks to all the players of the card: steve26272 , CrispyBlade , northsomersetblade , Greasy Chap Butty , Dandulum , Foxy , Davalon , nopigfansintown , FredZeppelin , Langley Blade , derekacorah , Karaoke Blade , OnmiEdson , Bath Blade , KeyffSmyff , frechyblade diode_blade , Birdwell Blade and nickwr37

Card was worth a total of £200 with 50% towards the charity.

Here is confirmation of the donation:
1681811727241.png

If anybody wants to further add to this cause, the link to the page is here:

And now onto the draw.

AND THE WINNER IS.......

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom