Spoke to a Watford fan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

First Watford game was 00/01 season .We outplayed them but lost 0-1 courtesy of tommy Mooney .Would take us doing the same to them this Saturday.

We were at a footy match. Think we won 3-2
Who cares, your recollection of the absolute detail of his hand and finger position whilst attempting, pathetically, to give the wanker sign is all that matters here. I hate the feeble prick who did it.

Can't go into this one thinking 3pts are there for the taking Watford haven't won for ages that has got to change. We just have to make sure their first win is delayed a few weeks longer. They have looked a dreadful side so far this season which has me very worried, seen it far to often that when we are expected to win it goes tits up.

Can't go into this one thinking 3pts are there for the taking Watford haven't won for ages that has got to change. We just have to make sure their first win is delayed a few weeks longer. They have looked a dreadful side so far this season which has me very worried, seen it far to often that when we are expected to win it goes tits up.

This could be another Ipswich moment. Remember when we only managed to scrape a draw there just before Christmas last season and the majority on here were saying that was the end of our promotion hopes? Lose at Watford this weekend and the doom-mongers will be out in force.

The season isn't defined by any one game. We're doing o.k. so far in terms of points - and we're doing even better in terms of performances. We should get something from this game but I always fancy us to do better against the better teams than those who are struggling. So, I'm prepared for whatever in the knowledge that we are good enough to stay up.

It’s like a confessional on here.

Three Hail Mary’s, two Our Fathers and one tooth.......

I should think so too, and the rest.

I'm outraged on behalf of BushBlade 's mum MoscowBlade and all he other hard working Blades from Kimberworth.

Lad off the Park Hill dissing Kimberworth.

Kettle

Black

Pot

Know a few Watford Fans and being in Watford a few at work as well, I am hoping for a win as I will get it in the ear from my good lady wife's Cousin, and she can be an arse, so will go out of her way to wind me up! If we win I will only wind her up a bit as I like to think what goes around comes around :)

It was in 85, before Bassett joined United. I think it was John Burridge who said it? It could've been double Figures if Budgie hadn't played so well!
Yes mate it's an old man's memory playing up I'm afraid

Watford is all stitched up with yellow lines and residents parking only, including match days, it ends about a mile away from the ground.

Currie ,Eddy ,Franks ,Scullion ,Mooney any more ?
How could you forget Tony Agana (bibbidy bobbidy boo) or the legendary Peter Heatherstone?
Danny Webber ,John Jo otoole
Barry Hartle, Terry Garbett

Interesting to read what Colin Franks had thought of Ken Furphy.

I know a Watford fan, I worked for him for 18 months, failed to pay me on time for 13 of those months and he didn't pay me at all for 3 months over Christmas then took 4 months to pay me 20k he owed me when I left, despite hiring someone else to fill my position.

I hope we fuck them 9-0 and I can imagine him sobbing into his Gin and Tonic

I work with a Watford fan. He's fully expecting a defeat. Says their back four are absolutely woeful and won't be able to deal with us if we go there and attack. He's said it'll be one of our most comfortable wins of the season.

The sort of comments I hate from an opposition fan in the build up to a game.

Barry Hartle, Terry Garbett

Interesting to read what Colin Franks had thought of Ken Furphy.

My philosophy is that if you have no respect for where the comments came from then they do not matter.

Very good philosophy.

Furphy sounds like a bit of a Pardew type - does well until his players realise he’s a bell end and stop playing for him.

Just spoke to a Watford chap in the warehouse, he is some what against what everyone else seems to be saying, he thinks they will score first and get there first win with a couple more goals for good measure, expects us to not be able to deal with the midfield and that will lead to them showing us who's boss, my face must have been a picture!!

Made my excuses and walked away.

Meadowbank makes Kimberworth look like Beverly Hills. 😃

Start running, cos when my missus sees that she'll hunt you down and tear you limb from limb. 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️😁

As a side note, she went to school with "Spunky", her claim to fame is that he showed her a Polaroid of his cock once. 😮

Last edited:
Main road into Rotherham from the North side of the viaduct, estate is on the left. Akhbars is on the right if that helps?
Yeah cheers. I don’t know that area really as I always used to go up Meadowhall Road to see my grandad or Parkway if going to see other relatives.

Yeah cheers. I don’t know that area really as I always used to go up Meadowhall Road to see my grandad or Parkway if going to see other relatives.

It's really not that bad on there, just like any estate, loads of lovely down - to - earth people that got a bad rep because of a few families.

Back
Top Bottom