Spoke to a Watford fan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sneaking into the kimberworth area by the skin of its teeth, but it's pretty much the ropey area of kimberworth. Next time go to the colin pub up the hill

I used to work with the ex landlord of The Wilton who is now landlord of The Colin.
Both decent pubs but The Colin is definitely nicer and a much nicer area.
I used to live in Kimberworth, nice enough area Sean maybe thinking of Kimberworth Park, now that is a different kettle of fish.
I also went to Seaman’s brothers wedding by virtue of my then Mrs being related to his bride.
David didn’t go he was playing somewhere.

I commute to Watford from Sheffield and work with a fellow Blade who lives down there, in an office of hundreds I don’t think there are any Watford fans!
Cheapest carpark I know is Sutton carpark on Estcourt Road, £6 all day in the week but not sure if it’s cheaper at the weekend.
The main shopping centre is £15 so avoid that one.
In terms of pubs there’s plenty to choose from but all pretty average and chains, real ale afficiandos will be greatly disappointed.
Enjoy the day and 3 points a must👍 UTB

This could be another Ipswich moment. Remember when we only managed to scrape a draw there just before Christmas last season and the majority on here were saying that was the end of our promotion hopes? Lose at Watford this weekend and the doom-mongers will be out in force.

The season isn't defined by any one game. We're doing o.k. so far in terms of points - and we're doing even better in terms of performances. We should get something from this game but I always fancy us to do better against the better teams than those who are struggling. So, I'm prepared for whatever in the knowledge that we are good enough to stay up.
I reckon if we lose this game today we will not get promoted. Fucking no chance.

We have to be eternally grateful to Watford. If it wasn’t for them the South Stand would just be called....................The South Stand.

Back
Top Bottom