Souza Wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

uptheblades12

Reaction score
Apparently Souza and Wilder have had a bust-up. Fully back wilder, souza falls into the category of so many blades players who we want to do well… but are just awful, with a few good displays to make us hesitant.

If this is true, he wants to look at himself when he’s passing the ball out of play under no pressure, never mind costing us 4-1 at the weekend by ball watching.

He represents everything we need to GET RID of next season. Next season aim is NOT promotion, it’s the beginning of a squad we know how good it has to be to survive in the circus league.

Attachments

• 821B6336-E5EA-43FB-8667-DC5DAE227AB9.png
    821B6336-E5EA-43FB-8667-DC5DAE227AB9.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 147

Apparently Souza and Wilder have had a bust-up. Fully back wilder, souza falls into the category of so many blades players who we want to do well… but are just awful, with a few good displays to make us hesitant.

If this is true, he wants to look at himself when he’s passing the ball out of play under no pressure, never mind costing us 4-1 at the weekend by ball watching.

He represents everything we need to GET RID of next season. Next season aim is NOT promotion, it’s the beginning of a squad we know how good it has to be to survive in the circus league.
You must be the only Blade that didnt realise it was an April Fool joke!

I prefer my April Fools to be silly and funny for people to get caught out, IE spaghetti trees and Big Ben going digital.

I don't find the "Haha, you believed this very believable thing!", April Fools to be funny.

I'd much rather Vini was here next season than Wilder.
Why? He's not worth anything over 5m, could get rid and sign some league 1 s*ithouse midfielder just as good for little over a million.

Why? He's not worth anything over 5m, could get rid and sign some league 1 s*ithouse midfielder just as good for little over a million.
I'm not sure he is a team player. And flashes of good play but not enough to keep.

Back
Top Bottom