Southend United Football Club

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
Can you believe, that twat Steve Claridge has just got us mixed up with fucking Southend United on the Football League Show?........

Prick.

Can you believe, that twat Steve Claridge has just got us mixed up with fucking Southend United on the Football League Show?........

Prick.

He is a terrible pundit. He gets confused all of the time on that show.

I prefer to watch highlights on Blades Player these days rather than sit through the shit on that show.

He said something along the lines of...

"Sheffield United either beat them highly or take a hammering"

Then was corrected by that Manish guy.

Just watched it on iplayer and he doesn't mention Southend at all? Unless they've cut it out.

He called the pigs southend barnsley
Or did i just make that up ?

I neither know nor does it keep me awake at night.

Just watched it on iplayer and he doesn't mention Southend at all? Unless they've cut it out.

They'd just finished watching the highlights of the Southend match when he was asked about them, his reply was "Sheffield United either beat them highly or take a hammering" before being corrected..

How on earth he got them mixed up with us, i'll never, ever know.

They'd just finished watching the highlights of the Southend match when he was asked about them, his reply was "Sheffield United either beat them highly or take a hammering" before being corrected..

How on earth he got them mixed up with us, i'll never, ever know.

I fast forward to League 1 highlights and turn it off when League 2 come on. Don't even watch championship ones.

He obviously had SUFC scrolled on his paper notes and got a bit confuzzled - which for Steve Claridge, appears quite easy.

Least he did it that way around and didn't call us Southend

Must have been well turned 1am when Southend were shown, was long past listening by then.

It was one of those days on Saturday when there seemed to be lots of ex-Blades scoring. I don't think I've ever seen the ex-Blades come up with the quality of goals as they did this week-end. Outside the area strikes from Jags, Cotts, Mark Yeats (!) and a nice move that ended with Simon Francis (!!!) finishing it off. Just missing a Brayford special to make it extra special.

I saw and thought why didn't they cut and retake that short section, surely it's not live is it?

Back
Top Bottom