Slimane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladesthorpe

Reaction score
Just watched him for Tunisia v Namibia, he was hopeless . Namibia had half a dozen players better than him that we probably get for nowt.

Odd that the Tunisia game thread said he was decent

Like watching women's football tbh, wish they hadn't mentioned he played for Sheffield United!

Just watched him for Tunisia v Namibia, he was hopeless . Namibia had half a dozen players better than him that we probably get for nowt.
Absolute crap post, he showed desire, commitment, tracked back well & made some good forward runs, he's playing in a poor team that would struggle in Lge 1

Only saw the 2nd half but I thought he did alright. Got into some decent positions but wasn't given the ball. Did miss one opportunity when he mis -controlled at the far post. Unlucky to be subbed because some of his team mates were far worse.

In Tunisia at the moment and if anyone's been calling him "Slimarni" (like me), it turns out its actually "Slim-en" or "Slimain"!

Learn summat new everyday eh

At least we’ve finally completed our dream ‘invisible man’ midfield to compliment Paul Thirlwell and Dean Hammond.

Ffs people need to start losing their jobs over these signings. If standards and levels of performance don’t matter they can give me a salary to watch some matches if they like

At least we’ve finally completed our dream ‘invisible man’ midfield to compliment Paul Thirlwell and Dean Hammond.

Ffs people need to start losing their jobs over these signings. If standards and levels of performance don’t matter they can give me a salary to watch some matches if they like
At least one of the men responsible got the sack

At least one got the sack?

That’s a start at least, hopefully it was whatever genius was heading up our ‘scouting’ in Scandinavia

Anonymous today, certainly not helped by the rest of midfield underperforming

Awful signing, I've not seem a thing since he's played? What does he do? What's his position?

God help he's not on big money because he's stealing a living here.

I reckon it'll have took CW 4 minutes to regret starting him over Brooks

He's kind of pointless. He has no speed, no vision, and so far I haven't seen anything from him that tells me he has the technical abilities either.
He always looks like the game is much too fast for him.

Back
Top Bottom