Slav won’t have been fooled by that

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bell4

Reaction score
Great result but Slav won’t be fooled by that display

We got all the decisions today - no doubt - but good god we’re so so so slow .

If we’re playing 4 at the back then Norrington Davis needs replacing with Robinson , who has taken some terrible abuse , until Stevens is fit .

Osborne is so energetic but is so inconsistent and we will never get promoted until Slav gets the two wingers he wants

Poor George - brilliant wing back but so stunted at full back

Brewster - oh dear - never will do it for us he’s totally terrible and …..can’t be bothered to finish any more comments about him

CH dropped two corners on the mark but was terrible otherwise -

Slav will get it right but as many of us seem to think will need much more than this season

pls pls let Berger get fit and somehow keep MGW for the season

long job ahead

If we’re playing 4 at the back then Norrington Davis needs replacing with Robinson , who has taken some terrible abuse , until Stevens is fit .

Osborne is so energetic but is so inconsistent and we will never get promoted until Slav gets the two wingers he wants

Brewster - oh dear - never will do it for us he’s totally terrible and …..can’t be bothered to finish any more comments about him

Slav will get it right but as many of us seem to think will need much more than this season

long job ahead
Tis a long job ahead indeed but we seem to have found a way to score goals at last. Our defence is poor but at least we have some attacking intent. I feel 100% more positive than I did after the Luton game.

CH offered so much more than Norwood

I've got to the point where I don't expect 10+ goals from brewster and realised he did ok today and will grow into his position an what slav wants. Robinson?? All your points went to fuck when you mentioned he should be in the squad.

7 point from 3 games where improving and still got 38 games to mount a challenge.. 2nd gear today

long job ahead

giphy.gif

long job ahead
Nobody in the world needs replacing with robinson if your trying to win football matches

I disagree

Norwood is much more creative

Yeah it's amazing how he still finds creative new ways to waste set pieces after all these years. You're expecting a standard 'sail over the bar' or 'safe catch by the keeper' and then he pulls a 'felt ripper and out for a goal kick' out of nowhere.

Don't think there's much between them in play really, but 2 assists from set pieces puts Hourihane above Norwood at the moment for me.

long job ahead
Oh it’s such a perfect day

I’m glad I spent bit with you

Oh such a perfect day

You just keep me hanging on

long job ahead
Robinson would struggle to get into any other championship teams match day squad, he is that bad and always has been even at Forest.

Not one of CWAK best decisions to sign him TBH. Bombscare had more about him than Robinson!

I bet Slav was happy a week and a half ago when his team couldn't work a decent shot never mind a goal.

long job ahead
Love your username. Are you spelling 4 as end?

Why not just try and enjoy a win?
Seen a lot of similar comments. Yes of course it's great that we got the win and we all enjoyed it but we shouldn't just ignore the negatives. We were slow and sloppy on the ball. Hull carved through our defence quite easily to get the goal and then the offside goal. We were lucky to get that very marginal decision. If Hull had pulled another back with plenty of time left, we would have been skating on very thin ice. The transition to the new system isn't going to be easy. Yes we got 7 points from the past 3 games but Hull and Peterborough are arguably the two weakest teams in the league. Bournemouth at home on Oct 2 will be a better indicator of how far we are from being a top six side

Seen a lot of similar comments. Yes of course it's great that we got the win and we all enjoyed it but we shouldn't just ignore the negatives. We were slow and sloppy on the ball. Hull carved through our defence quite easily to get the goal and then the offside goal. We were lucky to get that very marginal decision. If Hull had pulled another back with plenty of time left, we would have been skating on very thin ice. The transition to the new system isn't going to be easy. Yes we got 7 points from the past 3 games but Hull and Peterborough are arguably the two weakest teams in the league. Bournemouth at home on Oct 2 will be a better indicator of how far we are from being a top six side
We won 3-1, were still learning the new play style + Jokanovic agrees we still need to
Improve - I see all these as positives. Winning 3-1 and knowing there still a lot improvement left? I love the trajectory we’re on.

Yes, I'll go with that, forget the WBA debarkle, Bournemouth will give us the bench mark to see where we are at this point so early in the season.
This time next week may well provoke a further insight, let's hope it's good. UTB

Reactions: Dkc
We have a number of fans who’d be upset at finding a tenner down the back of the sofa because it’s not a twenty
Chances of that are getting slimmer too - most people seem to pay by card these days.

Robinsons position is left back not left CH

he gets some terrible abuse
I went with a Wolves fan on Tuesday night and his eyes were on slalks when I told him Robinson was playing at Centre Back. At Wolves he was definately a full back and he was at Blackpool as well. He seems to have started getting games at Centre back much later in his career.

Having never seen him play there, I can't really comment but I'd rather give Stevens a go on Tuesday. I do agree that we need competition in that area.

He isn’t fooled - so don’t worry

Hourihane- stays in for me

Baldock - whilst I agree with your point he is solid defensively and that’s exactly what we need right now.

Robinson - should not be anywhere near the lane let alone the team.

Osborn - agree - only ever going to be a good option from the bench.

But the one point I do completely agree with is this:

WE ARE FAR TOO SLOW IN OUR PLAY - quite often sacrificing good attacking opportunities for ball retention —- if you look at it you can see that the attacking players are more comfortable with the new way of playing whilst the defensive ones really aren’t — this gives a disconnect and space for the other team to exploit - which they all do.

Robinsons position is left back not left CH

he gets some terrible abuse
Have you seen him play at left back? Did he fill you with confidence. His attributes would worry me more at left back than centre half. In that he has no pace, doesnt appear to be aware of player running in behind, and his passing and link up play with players around him is poor.

Back
Top Bottom