Sky Tv Blackburn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Shit for those going. Good for everyone that can’t. It’s to be expected, unfortunately, we’re a big draw in the championship, recently in the PL and second in the league. I expect almost all of our games against the top six to be televised.

Well if you show games at Saturday 3pm you might affect attendances. Whereas moving this to 12.30pm, or putting Rotherham on a Monday night at 8pm in Swansea, that won't affect fans at all.

Moving the kick offs is annoying and all that, but it could be worse - it’s only been moved forward a couple of hours and it’s not the furthest away game in the world.

Also as said earlier in the thread, this will happen all the time as we’re vying for promotion.

I would have got tickets for that with a big allocation but now I’ll not be able to go to my son’s game and then get to Blackburn with him. Rubbish

+ Sunderland away game now moved to 8pm KO and live on SKY Sports. Good for those Blades fans who won't be able to go with it been a midweek match
Thats the one game where i feel a whipping coming our way...i think i will watch it with my eye's closed.

We're gonna end up with 3 Saturday 3pm away games all season, Preston, Stoke and Cardiff. Still expecting us to take 6k plus to this , if not the full 7.5k, it's the only one left where everyone can go. 2kallocations after this.

We're gonna end up with 3 Saturday 3pm away games all season, Preston, Stoke and Cardiff. Still expecting us to take 6k plus to this , if not the full 7.5k, it's the only one left where everyone can go. 2kallocations after this.
Preston?

Well if you show games at Saturday 3pm you might affect attendances. Whereas moving this to 12.30pm, or putting Rotherham on a Monday night at 8pm in Swansea, that won't affect fans at all.
That's why each club gets 8 million from the TV deal. More than makes up for lower crowds for TV games . It's doubtful that we would get an extra 400k ticket buyers ( if priced at 20 quid on average with kids and oaps etc) isn't it?

8pm means me setting the alarm for 3am instead of watching in the pub at 10pm. Gits.

Had planned a stop off in Hebden Bridge before hand, too. Likes it’ll have to be straight to Blackburn and out after.

This is one of the few away games where people like me (22k pointers) are guaranteed a ticket.

I'm guessing that the Burnley game will suffer the same fate. A shoe in for be televised.

Back
Top Bottom