SJ

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I won't believe anything until JL94x4 puts it out there.....middle of next week knowing how far he is usually behind.....;)
You won’t have heard it from JL94x4 yet because a) it won’t get everybody hot under the collar and b) his friend’s cousin hasn’t yet had the chance to overhear a conversation between 2 former ballboys in their local Tesco..... 🤣🤣🤣

Angry Smiley from stringjunior because Joka has parked his new van next to his pop up potato oven at Mablethorpe’s famous Pirate Petes Golf Course.
Screw you Thornton. You're the guy that tipped him off. I know it. It's got your dirty little M.O. all over it. You saw me in action (😯) down the East Coast Riviera and said to Joka, that's where you want to be pal, right next to the king of the spud.

We're through Thornton, through I tell you. I'll never contact you again, at least not until my next accounts need fudging submitting

Screw you Thornton. You're the guy that tipped him off. I know it. It's got your dirty little M.O. all over it. You saw me in action (😯) down the East Coast Riviera and said to Joka, that's where you want to be pal, right next to the king of the spud.

We're through Thornton, through I tell you. I'll never contact you again, at least not until my next accounts need fudging submitting

g297Eep.gif

I have the vinegar sachet, chip fork and pickled egg concessions. ....

A very sensible appointment. As long as he can stay for more than 70 games...

You won’t have heard it from JL94x4 yet because a) it won’t get everybody hot under the collar and b) his friend’s cousin hasn’t yet had the chance to overhear a conversation between 2 former ballboys in their local Tesco..... 🤣🤣🤣
Tesco’s?

He’s one flash bastard that JL94x4

And everyone knows He’ll announce his news 75 mins into the next game... that’s when his posts are most effective

Chris who?

That sad feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you’re told that your ex-missus’s new fella has got a full 12 inches and generous girth.

Your Paul & Shark may still be hanging in her wardrobe, but it’s gathering dust & she’s moved on.

In Slaviša we trust. UTB 👍

giphy.gif

Chris who?

That sad feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you’re told that your ex-missus’s new fella has got a full 12 inches and generous girth.

Your Paul & Shark may still be hanging in her wardrobe, but it’s gathering dust & she’s moved on.

In Slaviša we trust. UTB 👍
I also own a ruler and have a beer belly!

Back
Top Bottom