Sir George 🇬🇷⚔️

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Overthehills

Give Quiche A Chance....
Reaction score
If you have a team that requires an immediate injection of energy, passion and determination..... then he's the man for the job isn't he....

Full blooded from the off and probably could have had a couple of early yellows... But it's sheer passion, not malice!..... He wants to win everything! He leads by example and leaves everytbing out there.

Watching him play, you could quite easily believe him to have been brought up in S2... to have stood on the terraces with his old man as a nipper.....etc etc

He loves this club.... and we love him ❤️❤️

Give him the armband now......

SIR george..... a true leader!

Attachments

• 20231104_190746.jpg
    20231104_190746.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 20231104_190753.jpg
    20231104_190753.jpg
    429.7 KB · Views: 44

If you have a team that requires an immediate injection of energy, passion and determination..... then he's the man for the job isn't he....

Full blooded from the off and probably could have had a couple of early yellows... But it's sheer passion, not malice!..... He wants to win everything! He leads by example and leaves everytbing out there.

Watching him play, you could quite easily believe him to have been brought up in S2... to have stood on the terraces with his old man as a nipper.....etc etc

He loves this club.... and we love him ❤️❤️

Give him the armband now......

SIR george..... a true leader!
Aye, bloody love the bloke. And in fairness, Robbo's cut from the same cloth too, immense challenges today.

A lot of fans have been saying it all season, George should be captain. He plays like one, he communicates on the pitch like one, he wears his heart on one sleeve, he always gives 100%. I've been critical in the past of his slow crossing as he tended to pass back instead, but I'd never criticise his effort and heart.

Full blooded from the off and probably could have had a couple of early yellows... But it's sheer passion, not malice!.
Definitely no malice from George.
He went and commiserated with their player who gave away the penalty , when he saw him in tears at the end of the game.
He was fouled and even tried to get back up and get on with the game, before the whistle was blown for the penalty.
Baldock embodies everything we look for from a Blades player.
UTB !!!

Just after we’d scored the first and were up the pitch again I watched him yelling at Bogle presumably telling him not to do to anything stupid and fuck things up for us. He’s the only player from Wilder’s side whose standards have never dropped since.

Said to my lad at full time.

George is gonna run back into the dressing - but not through the doors - through the walls!!

Mr Sheff United.
Has to be captain, end of!

Great player, lovely bloke, proper leader. He consoled Fabio Silva after the game when he was crying which was a nice of him.

this happened right in front of me & loved it seeing baldocks passions, very funny to see me at the top of the pic going full baldock & my uncle at the front

View attachment 174106

And when glory supporters ask me why I support the Blades it’s for moments like this. Pure, raw emotion rather than plastic botox version

Back
Top Bottom