Simon Hooper

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Loco Blade

Reaction score
Simon Hooper is the ref for Wednesday night against Liverpool. After the howler at Citeh yesterday what could possibly go wrong ? 🙀

I don't think the referee will be the reason Liverpool beat us on Wednesday. If I'm wrong and one bad referee decision is the only reason we lose then I'll take that as what an improvement! 🤣

I don't think the referee will be the reason Liverpool beat us on Wednesday. If I'm wrong and one bad referee decision is the only reason we lose then I'll take that as what an improvement! 🤣
Indeed. If only 1 of the 15 Liverpool goals is dubious can we really blame the ref for the defeat??!!

Wow! I agree with Haaland. WTF indeed.

How does that 2nd goal stand. I don't get football anymore. So you can go in and scissor tackle people now. How does the first goal stand as well. WTF

Awful! So many basic errors and i’m not sure either goals should stand. The first is close maybe it’s fair Van Dijk gets away with the nudge but I’ve definitely seen games between the top sides where they’d spend about 5 minutes repeatedly watching that contact in slow-mo, especially given the fact the fouling player is the one who scored. The Nunez scissor challenge on the other hand is such an obvious foul how does the ref even need assistance to see that and why the fuck wasn’t it ruled out by VAR? Did they leave Stockley Park five minutes early?

Last edited:
Having seen the replay I don’t see why VAR didn’t send him to the monitor for the second. He had his legs wrapped around Bogle’s. You can’t tackle like that.

As for the pen appeal. Joke. He made no attempt to play the ball and just shoved him out of the way. If given how would Liverpool even begin to argue it wasn’t a foul?

I’d be interested to hear Dermot Gallagher or Clattenbergs explanation, as to why it wasn’t a foul by Nunez and Simon got it right?

Actually, that’s a lie I wouldn’t, I’m not interested in anything either of them pricks have to say
They will find a reason for it being right, absolute waste of time asking the ex-refs to dig a current ref out. They never get anything wrong apparently.

Even Danny fucking Mills on TalkShite was saying Darwin's foul on Bogle was an absolute disgrace.

He also pointed out the fact that Hooper tooks an absolute age to award the first goal. What was he waiting for? He was looking directly at the incident with Van Dijk and Anel, how the fuck could he not see it?

The ref was poor tonight but the guy has won the ball there, that said if it’s the other way round he blows for a foul.

its absolute disgrace that 2nd goal was allowed for Liverpool. how on earth that is not a foul is beyond me. but that is typical of the ref 2nd half. it was non contact for us & as physical as you like for Liverpool

drogba-disgrace.gif

Back
Top Bottom