Incoming? Sigurðsson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

to be fair, Henderson did sail very close to the wind a few times

No he didn't, you moron. He put up a post on his public Snapchat story of himself with no top on.
Some young lasses old man didn't understand the concept of Snapchat and began some weird tirade of making out he'd been private messaging his daughter. Utter bollocks & peddling that sort of rumour is complete scumbag material.

No he didn't, you moron. He put up a post on his public Snapchat story of himself with no top on.
Some young lasses old man didn't understand the concept of Snapchat and began some weird tirade of making out he'd been private messaging his daughter. Utter bollocks & peddling that sort of rumour is complete scumbag material.

Why the need to call me a moron? Anyhow I wasn’t talking about that and there were other occasions. Now I am not saying they were under age but they did sail close to the wind as per my comment. Thanks again dopey

At least that is one scandal attached signing we didn’t become victim of after the likes of Teves and Ched. Hope it’s all false, remember how bad it nearly affected Hendo when people were quick to assume guilt
Not so fast 56. Eldest's girlfriend is Icelandic. Tenuous enough connection for points deduction as far as FA goes.

Seriously. Let's hope these are just rumours though.

Without knowing the whole story or what has gone off etc. Its hard to know how bad it is/was.

If he's been picking her up from school etc. That's a whole other level.

If he's met her when she's dolled up in a bar.... 🤷‍♂️

Makeup has a LOT to answer for.

Without knowing the whole story or what has gone off etc. Its hard to know how bad it is/was.

If he's been picking her up from school etc. That's a whole other level.

If he's met her when she's dolled up in a bar.... 🤷‍♂️

Makeup has a LOT to answer for.
Texting apparently

Texting apparently
What i mean is, how did he obtain her number? Did he meet her in a bar or was she outside shops in her school uniform?

If he was aware she was underage, he's screwed.

I can sympathise with him if he met her in a bar posing as an over 18

What i mean is, how did he obtain her number? Did he meet her in a bar or was she outside shops in her school uniform?

If he was aware she was underage, he's screwed.

I can sympathise with him if he met her in a bar that is meant for over 18s.
It’ll have been Instagram or something no doubt

Why the need to call me a moron? Anyhow I wasn’t talking about that and there were other occasions. Now I am not saying they were under age but they did sail close to the wind as per my comment. Thanks again dopey
Personally thought he was quite polite with his response.

What other occasions?

Back
Top Bottom