Shout.TV app

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There's different prizes looking at it... so it isn't just the person who finishes top of the leaderboard (and gets the cash/bike) who gets something. I've seen Amazon vouchers mentioned too.

I want to know how these cheats work...

hmm I see..
Well I'm one of these young folk who will struggle anyway, not much helped by having developed a bad habit of living outside of the UK for long periods of time since 2005. I like quizzes though so I shall just enjoy the game with little optimism of a win (much how things were when I attended games at Bramall Lane early this season). Never rule out an underdog.

hmm I see..
Well I'm one of these young folk who will struggle anyway, not much helped by having developed a bad habit of living outside of the UK for long periods of time since 2005. I like quizzes though so I shall just enjoy the game with little optimism of a win (much how things were when I attended games at Bramall Lane early this season). Never rule out an underdog.

If you like quizzes, you should join the flock playing "Sheep" with WhiteHawk :-

http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/sheep-its-a-game-round-7-now-open.32800/

Come and join us! The deadline for the current round is tonight. It says 8pm but I've got to type all the answers up yet so you'll have a fair bit longer than that.
already messaged you my answers I think..assuming it went through...Technology isn't my friend

So, how does this work then, I've gone into todays quiz (I think) but when I press on an answer, nothing happens.

So, how does this work then, I've gone into todays quiz (I think) but when I press on an answer, nothing happens.

You only have a certain time slot to put the answers in.

It normally makes a funny noice on your phone (if you have installed the app) to tell you when the next questions are on...

I'm just trying to answer the questions when they're available. Have no idea who I'm playing against, if I'm playing against anyone at all, or what I have to do to win a prize/be in with a chance of winning the motorbike.

I'm just trying to answer the questions when they're available. Have no idea who I'm playing against, if I'm playing against anyone at all, or what I have to do to win a prize/be in with a chance of winning the motorbike.

I thought I understood and I was doing well. I was high up in the table, but then the points went weird for lots of people and I ended up a bunch of places down the leaderboard. I'm not going to wear my head out trying to understand technology. I like your sheep game though. Baaaa baaa

I thought I understood and I was doing well. I was high up in the table, but then the points went weird for lots of people and I ended up a bunch of places down the leaderboard. I'm not going to wear my head out trying to understand technology. I like your sheep game though. Baaaa baaa
Glad you like the game :)

Got a notification from Shout with the results and it looks like you've won $5?

Did I read something on Twitter about "how to" guides being produced?
aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.png

Gave up before it started - it's a vice being on here for starters never mind spending valuable time pissing abart with an app that I don't understand or can't monitor constantly like it's some wretched tamagotchi or summat.

Back
Top Bottom