Shout.TV app

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Linz

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is what Jim was trying to announce the other day:

http://shout.tv/play

Jim Phipps ‏@JamesDPhipps 50m
Win a Ducati Monster on 22 March at the Lane! Get SHOUT http://shout.tv/play, enter VIP code 'AllBlades' & play. pic.twitter.com/eBMfIDswSk

Jim Phipps ‏@JamesDPhipps 7m
Celebrate SUFC's 125th, win £125 per quiz for the next 125 quizzes. Get SHOUT http://shout.tv/play , enter VIP code 'AllBlades' & play.

Jim Phipps ‏@JamesDPhipps 3m
Let's get the word out. The game rewards inviting others. Let's go #SHOUTBlades!

He just hasn't got used to the English psych. We don't do mull-tie-ball, but he's our Jim.

Long term commitment to the club and it's place in the history of football (not soccer), reasonable ticket and travel prices, quality merchandise, and a modicum of success is what turns us on.

But what does this have to do with us apart from the chance to win £125?

• Admin
But what does this have to do with us apart from the chance to win £125?

I'd assume, with it being a quiz for Blades, that the questions would be about United. Looking at the existing quizzes, there are questions about games in progress etc.

He just hasn't got used to the English psych. We don't do mull-tie-ball, but he's our Jim.

Long term commitment to the club and it's place in the history of football (not soccer), reasonable ticket and travel prices, quality merchandise, and a modicum of success is what turns us on.

In fairness, he also came up with "3 point outcome" and that seems to have got through to the squad of late :)

I'd assume, with it being a quiz for Blades, that the questions would be about United. Looking at the existing quizzes, there are questions about games in progress etc.

His intervention at half-time on Sunday was ill conceived in my view (Trig Jnr TY thought he was about to embarrass us in a Delia type way) and this just looks a bit tacky and arbitrary. It doesn't look worthy of the big build up he was trying to give it.

I like his enthusiasm, I'm sure he 's doing a good job, but this isn't for me and in any case, Darren will win all the prizes :)

I've downloaded and installed this. Looks simple enough. Questions pop up on your phone during a game, correct answers = points and, I assume, the person with the most points after 90mins wins the prize (£125 per game).

I assume the Q's are game related - guessing itll be stuff like who put the ball out for the corner? What was the time of the goal? Etc

When I win the bike, I'll post the eBay link for you all to have another shot at it! :D

Why would you want to answer questions on your phone during the game? Surely the football on the pitch is so exciting you might miss a goal :)

Quite. You won't get a signal at BDTBL anyway.

Looks as simple as a box of frogs to me

Why would you want to answer questions on your phone during the game? Surely the football on the pitch is so exciting you might miss a goal :)
Turn mine off during the game just like in a cinema. there for the game not to stare at my phone FFS. Besides, those around me continually get on my nerves either shouting out scores (I prefer not to know PL scores when I watch MoD) or complaining they cant get reception as if that's United's fault.

ITS FOOTBALL not SOCCER

Turn mine off during the game just like in a cinema. there for the game not to stare at my phone FFS. Besides, those around me continually get on my nerves either shouting out scores (I prefer not to know PL scores when I watch MoD) or complaining they cant get reception as if that's United's fault.

ITS FOOTBALL not SOCCER

The only reason I check my phone every now and again is that the speaker system in the Westfield Health Corner is so rubbish that I can't hear when they announce who scores so when a goal happens and there are lots of body in the box at the Kop I don't always know who scored it. The pains of being short sighted with bad hearing. I wouldn't want to play a game during the match though. Wouldn't pay 20 pounds to go the the theatre and then look at my phone for 2 hours straight so definitely wouldn't do it while out at the football either.

Don't like it when Apps say they might alter or delete this,that or the other

Check the T's & C's and most of them ask for complete access to your address book. How the hell do you think you receive half the shit you do on your mobile? Also, your contacts receive it.

There was a time, not too long ago, where I'd have been more than happy to have something to occupy me other than watch the match! :D
Well again in Westfield Health often it has been so empty there you have the whole row to yourself more or less so when it was a bit dull and depressing earlier in the season I could stretch myself out and get a bit of a rest while listening to pretty angry swear filled lullabies.

I've downloaded and installed this. Looks simple enough. Questions pop up on your phone during a game, correct answers = points and, I assume, the person with the most points after 90mins wins the prize (£125 per game).

I assume the Q's are game related - guessing itll be stuff like who put the ball out for the corner? What was the time of the goal? Etc

When I win the bike, I'll post the eBay link for you all to have another shot at it! :D

If the crowd shout out the correct answers so all contestants get it right does everyone win £125?

It looks as though the United-related questions will start today.

SHOUT is proud to announce its partnership with Sheffield United F.C. and will kick off the Sheffield United “Ultimate Fan Challenge” on Monday 17 March 2014 at 10am GMT: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11671263.htm

Is anyone else playing?

The first batch of three questions has come out and I think the kids will struggle with a couple of them. I think the things along the top are cheats/powerups and I've also had an email to compete in a head-to-head challenge thing for an ipad mini.

So far, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to win £125 but it would come in very handy.

I'm playing. And I am terrible so I don't think I have to worry about how to win 125 pounds. I didn't even realise there was a 4th possible answer if you scrolled down. Oh well..who needs 125 pounds anyway

*Goes and cries in the corner*

yep i'm in i answered 3 questions this AM then just had 2 more sent through so done them to now.

Although i have submitted my answer i can not remember us playing a team from the republic of Ireland in a pre season friendly in 2007?? do they have the correct year?? Worksop, Alfreton, Rotherham and Forest is all i can see.

I'm playing. And I am terrible so I don't think I have to worry about how to win 125 pounds. I didn't even realise there was a 4th possible answer if you scrolled down. Oh well..who needs 125 pounds anyway

*Goes and cries in the corner*

There's different prizes looking at it... so it isn't just the person who finishes top of the leaderboard (and gets the cash/bike) who gets something. I've seen Amazon vouchers mentioned too.

I want to know how these cheats work...

Back
Top Bottom