Shout.TV app

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don't claim any voucher prize, exchange them to move up levels (where the better cash prizes are).

Use the bomb symbol to create 'throwdowns', which get you extra points.

And, erm, get the questions right!

Is "throwdown" also known as shit-or-bust?

The 'throwdowns' are mainly to do with the head-to-head side game, if your opponent gets the question right too then you get standard points, if they get it wrong then you can earn up to treble points for that question dependant on how many 'throwdowns' were thrown down(!).

I only just realised the prizes going up level by level thing each day. D'oh. Will rememeber in future! Still had two 5 pound amazon vouchers and a 5 pound paypal voucher so can't complain really! I don't think my phone is man enough to ever scoop top prize though. By the time question has loaded it has gone t about 995 or below so these "1000" scores some get will never be more than a pipe dream regardless of using my mulligans.

I only just realised the prizes going up level by level thing each day. D'oh. Will rememeber in future! Still had two 5 pound amazon vouchers and a 5 pound paypal voucher so can't complain really! I don't think my phone is man enough to ever scoop top prize though. By the time question has loaded it has gone t about 995 or below so these "1000" scores some get will never be more than a pipe dream regardless of using my mulligans.

The points ticking down affects me as well, get between 980-990 a question. Its all about using the 'throwdowns' to get bonus points.

The points ticking down affects me as well, get between 980-990 a question. Its all about using the 'throwdowns' to get bonus points.

Yeah throwdown pow pow pow. Some of these folk must have lightning fingers and phones though. Hoping to improve and collect some winnings equivalent to yours ! I don't want a ducati or an xbox (not that I think I'd be in the running to win one) but 100 pounds would suit me just fine I reckon

If you want decent cash prizes make sure you don't redeem the £5 amazon vouchers, exchange them to move up the levels where the decent cash is.

If you want decent cash prizes make sure you don't redeem the £5 amazon vouchers, exchange them to move up the levels where the decent cash is.
Go for the Ducati. DO IT!! You'll be an S24SU legend and have your own t-shirt, and bar stool in the corner....

Wise words! My 1v1 is tight tonight and answers could go either way with predictions..but hopefully I'll be rejecting 5 pounds tonight as if it is the most insulting offer in the world. Already spent my 5 pound one from yesterday. I regret nothing.

How does this work? Could I start playing now?

There's 10 questions every day and each quiz is scored daily so there's a chance to win something every day - even if you just start playing now.

I've not been looking at it religiously, but questions are Blades or football related. They're all multiple choice. Some are straight trivia questions, others are "family fortunes" style where the majority rules when the question is scored, others are prediction questions. Questions come out in batches throughout the day. They used to start at 8am but think it's 10am now? Plus some at dinner and some later on - you turn the notifications on and get messages when the questions have been posed.

If you don't answer the questions within a certain grace period - you can only get a maximum of 700 points out of 1000 for answering correctly.

The boxes at the top are cheats - the clock powerup increases your time to answer (as long as you're within the grace period), the glasses show you how people are voting in fan choice questions, a mulligan gives you a second chance to answer (I think), the x2 takes two wrong answers away and the bomb is the throwdown (as explained in previous posts).

Prizes are vouchers or cash in varying denominations.

No idea how the leaderboards work :)

Wooop first £10 today... Wait a minute £10??? I should've took £25 voucher yesterday, god damn!

Back
Top Bottom