Should loan be Ramsdale'd out if available becomes Henderson?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No we move on if Ramsdale is to come here he is our No1 no room for sentiment.

As much as i love Dean Henderson if we sign Ramsdale he is our No1 and we need to get behind the lad.
Only problem is though mate the first goal he concedes you can hear people saying already
“ Deano would have saved that “
He’s our player now , now let’s support him just as much as Deano

Only problem is though mate the first goal he concedes you can hear people saying already
“ Deano would have saved that “
He’s our player now , now let’s support him just as much as Deano

Guaranteed but we have to get behind him as we should and from everything I have read he loves our club too.

You were doing so well until the aaaaaannnndddd bit. 😆
Sorry mate. I've been struggling with this for a while now. Initially the ketchup was just for the chips, but inevitably, as happens in so many areas of life, a mixture of carelessness and sheer bravado lead me to experiment by dipping a bit of fish in the excess ketchup one day. It was mostly just batter to start with, so I didn't feel too bad, but as one piece lead to another, I soon became a full fish dunker. Strangely, having opened up about my fetish I do feel a little better about it, but I just can't see me ever being strong enough to kick the habit for good. Recently I took to using some cheap own brand stuff. I felt awful all the time I was doing it, but the fact that I'd skimped on the price seemed to make it even more satisfying. I'm pleased you're one of those who can operate in a condiment-controlled environment, and though I long for those halcyon days when salt and vinegar was enough for me, sadly I think I'm past the point of no return. I even changed my proper name by deed poll in a vain attempt gain some control over it. I thought I might have a chance if I faced this thing head on, but all to no avail. Yours, Tom Artersors.

Sorry mate. I've been struggling with this for a while now. Initially the ketchup was just for the chips, but inevitably, as happens in so many areas of life, a mixture of carelessness and sheer bravado lead me to experiment by dipping a bit of fish in the excess ketchup one day. It was mostly just batter to start with, so I didn't feel too bad, but as one piece lead to another, I soon became a full fish dunker. Strangely, having opened up about my fetish I do feel a little better about it, but I just can't see me ever being strong enough to kick the habit for good. Recently I took to using some cheap own brand stuff. I felt awful all the time I was doing it, but the fact that I'd skimped on the price seemed to make it even more satisfying. I'm pleased you're one of those who can operate in a condiment-controlled environment, and though I long for those halcyon days when salt and vinegar was enough for me, sadly I think I'm past the point of no return. I even changed my proper name by deed poll in a vain attempt gain some control over it. I thought I might have a chance if I faced this thing head on, but all to no avail. Yours, Tom Artersors.
Well Tom, you should rightfully be ashamed. You need to go and have a long hard talk with yourself, get the Netto ketchup in the bin, and the next time you have nice chippy fish and chips be strong! Don’t give in to temptation brother! Salt and vinegar shall be thy only condiments, and only by following this path shall ye be truly able to find redemption.

Well Tom, you should rightfully be ashamed. You need to go and have a long hard talk with yourself, get the Netto ketchup in the bin, and the next time you have nice chippy fish and chips be strong! Don’t give in to temptation brother! Salt and vinegar shall be thy only condiments, and only by following this path shall ye be truly able to find redemption.
I will my friend, I will. I'm going to get myself chips and TWO fish to show I can do it, just as soon as I've polished off this Lamb Bhuna by mopping up the remaining HP sauce with my keema nan.

Fish and chips require salt and vinegar. No relish, certainly not ketchup, or brown sauce, or mayonnaise.
If you disagree you’re a culinary peasant. 😆
Sore finger if chinese chippy.

Get ready Benn

1597597678144.png
This one. Not listen will he. Help you cannot.

I love our club too but I'm crap in goal. Will I get a game next season because I love United.

You make no sense your posts about Ramsdale are embarrassing the lad is a quality young keeper and he yes he loves our club which means his heart is in it and you know he will be giving 110% every game so what is wrong with that?.

You make no sense your posts about Ramsdale are embarrassing the lad is a quality young keeper and he yes he loves our club which means his heart is in it and you know he will be giving 110% every game so what is wrong with that?.
Nothing at all, funny enough if you take your red and white glasses off you might see it's you who is embarrassing yourself.

Nothing at all, funny enough if you take your red and white glasses off you might see it's you who is embarrassing yourself.

Did I just read that correctly 🤣 me take my red and white glasses off 🤣

I need to go and have lay down 🤣

Back
Top Bottom