Sheffields loyal support

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Oh I don't know. Though I'm not disagreeing. Necessarily.
But that's ok too.
I'm possibly on board though. As I'm pretty easy going as far as stuff like this goes. And it's a long weekend.
sends hugs

Don’t start that one club in Sheffield crap please

What a superbly supported teams we have taking into consideration the absolute crap we have had to endure over decades .

Rival anyone .
* When they're doing well.

MK is a place where clubs who are doing well late in the season fans flex their huge support.
Nobody takes that allocation mid table in January so it doesn't really mean owt.

Let's make noise at bristol city on Monday and if the twats are reading this please no bottle throwing or flairs just good singing please 🤔

I was thinking that too good job it’s a big populated place because we’re probably biggest major city with no good club 😭

I am sick to death of them going on about their away support. Videos on Twitter and posts of them telling each other how great they are. It’s like they think they invented away travel. Newsflash: 42 sets of fans do the same thing every weekend.
They must be hated by every club they play with that Billy big-bollocks attitude, but knowing them they will think everyone loves the idea of thousands of coked up narcissists rolling up and singing about themselves.

What a superbly supported teams we have taking into consideration the absolute crap we have had to endure over decades .

Rival anyone .
Iv been living in the Midlands for the last six years and you would think I'm in Merseyside. Boils my piss no end especially gloating Liverpool fans last year. Odd affection for Leeds as well here.

Didn't think it was that many...thought it was more like 7.5k at MKD.
It was 7.5K officially and about 500 in their end that were clearly identifiable and were moved in the spare area next to away fans.
so about 8K in total.

We had requested 10K and the club was willing to pay for the tickets up front but MK Dons refused the extra revenue.
They also applied very strict purchasing rules.

You need to have been on their database well before our match
and could only have tickets in their end if you were buying from a Milton Keynes post code.

I am sick to death of them going on about their away support. Videos on Twitter and posts of them telling each other how great they are. It’s like they think they invented away travel. Newsflash: 42 sets of fans do the same thing every weekend.
They must be hated by every club they play with that Billy big-bollocks attitude, but knowing them they will think everyone loves the idea of thousands of coked up narcissists rolling up and singing about themselves.

Agree....they are an incredibly insecure fanbase.
They are desperate to be liked and are desperate to be thought of as a big club.

We will average just under 28K this season.

That's the biggest South Yorkshire average attendance outside the top flight since 1952.
It's incredible support really but most Blades aren't bothered, we treat 28K crowds as normal and no big deal.

Post prompted by the "massive" taking 6,000 to Mk by any chance?
By the fact that we are , or were until recent Forest revival , the best supported club home and away in the champs , almost 30k at BDTBL on Friday . Add to that the support that weds get , then yes , it’s amazing the support the Sheff clubs get considering the absolute rubbish we have both been served up over the years .

I don’t get sick of hearing how well our clubs are supported , I just continue to be amazed . I do get sick of hearing about Liverpool , Man U etc, it’s easy to go there.

The rivalry between the Sheff clubs doesn’t bother me - it’s supported by facts

By the fact that we are , or were until recent Forest revival , the best supported club home and away in the champs , almost 30k at BDTBL on Friday .
We're still the best supported club in the division.
Forest only have 2 homes games left and need 35K in both games to overtake us.
This is impossible as their ground only holds 29K these days.

So we are guaranteed to top the attendance chart in the Championship this season.

We're still the best supported club in the division.
Forest only have 2 homes games left and need 35K in both games to overtake us.
This is impossible as their ground only holds 29K these days.

So we are guaranteed to top the attendance chart in the Championship this season.
Thank you

Funny thing is, you could actually see their despot owner propose a merger couldnt ya? Maybe in a dystopian future a family member of his will buy us in the future they just press ahead without any fan involvement 🥴

By the fact that we are , or were until recent Forest revival , the best supported club home and away in the champs , almost 30k at BDTBL on Friday . Add to that the support that weds get , then yes , it’s amazing the support the Sheff clubs get considering the absolute rubbish we have both been served up over the years .

I don’t get sick of hearing how well our clubs are supported , I just continue to be amazed . I do get sick of hearing about Liverpool , Man U etc, it’s easy to go there.

The rivalry between the Sheff clubs doesn’t bother me - it’s supported by facts
As far as underachieving goes you can’t top Sheffield football
One alleged major trophy between us in around 100 years
Yet 50/60,000 still come and watch mediocrity
You can fuck off Newcastle Sunderland Manchester Liverpool Leeds as in the context of success and demographics that’s truly amazing support

Two fantastically supported teams for decades unfortunately the teams have never lived up to any potential like the other big cities around the country
Seems to be a Sheffield think, lacking investment in the city and the clubs

Teams love to be hated Leeds fans I know love it when people chant ‘we all hate Leeds scum’ must admit I like it when teams can’t stand Blades on Roys view, Never get why people fall in to the trap of reminding them and Wednesday just leave them to it they’re bound to take more in that league.

Back
Top Bottom