Match Thread Sheffield United v. Everton - 20th July 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
EVER
EVER
EVER
Status
Ratings for this match closed
Ref is Stuart Attwell,he did our 2-2 at Chelsea and our 0-2 at home versus Newcastle.

VAR is Martin Atkinsons job.

Not_a_Cheat used to do these.

So we are on to the penultimate game, with realistically needing to win both for our first ever European qualifying position. One game at a time, but certainly won't take this game as a given, but after that debacle, I'm remarkably confident....

But anyway...

Any team news? :)

Fleck surely starting?

Otherwise unchanged?

I'm hoping from a response after the lacklustre performance at Leicester. I guess it's the hope that kills you. Lol. Anyway 3 nil Blades win with Fleck getting the first goal.

UTB

Osbourne quite sloppy at times and getting bullied on the ball, Berge having a good game

They give the ball away so much. We just miss that bit of quality to make them pay.

Mousset scored his first PL goal in the reverse fixture
Shame if the rumours are true about his bust up
We could do with some pace in this game, Everton defenders are making a lot of mistakes with passes

must better energy and endevour but lacking in quality but were lucky were not behind. Osborne needs to be hooked for Fleck hes given the ball away far too cheaply too often for me. Feel we will catch Everton with the press there were a few times they were lucky that we didnt get in when they coughted it up in their own third. We need to lift it 2 gears 2nd half but they are there to be had.

I think the coverage could do with more mentions that we were Calvert Lewin's boyhood club.

Odd refereeing that. Seemed to be a few seconds and passes till he blew – in fact it almost looked like he wasn’t going to given it and then blew to punish Norwood’s “get up” gesture more than the tackle.

Definitely. Wasn't going to give it until Richarlison started screaming in agony.

Some glimpses of good passing although nothing threatening. Now up and at ‘em second half.

Richarlison is a full weight cunt. Got an Everton fan on twitter calling us bottlers. Told the bin dipper to fuck off

Wilder still didn’t look happy as they came off at half time, looked like they were going to get another talking too

Back
Top Bottom