Sheffield United v. Brentford - 05/08/17

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

pleased many teams have fallen for the cloggers stereotype.. they're going to get a huge shock : D

To be honest, the whole northern cloggers line is only perpetuated by fans, I'm sure that managers and players know better. Opposing teams will have had us watched so they'll know what to expect. The first ten games should provide enough evidence of where exactly we'll sit within this division, can't wait!

*dies with shock that Brooks isn't starting*

Obvious side which picks itself really. Hoping for a win but head saws draw. Either way, good to be back.

Brayford not even in the squad? What? Noooooooo........

Glad that Brooks is at least on the bench.

Quite an obvious team to pick.

I just hope our front two isn't found wanting.

Bit of an attacking line up for the first game back in the Champ. I would have gone all Nigel Clough and played with 1 striker. 2 strikers in a game where we will probably be on the back foot more than we generally were in league one could leave the midfield and defence quite vulnerable.

Not a bad team at all that, best of luck blades for the first game of the season! :)

We look very nervous as a team, Brentford not so...

We're definitely struggling.

Enda Stevens 25 yard shot, hit the post.

they look dangerous. but we grew into it, started to get a bit tighter and a bit more in their faces as the half wore on. still think we need a little more quality up top, but were matching a decent side , so far so good

Their number 15 ran that midfield though.

Personally think he was MoTM

I know it's only one game and some teams are yet to play but it's rather satisfying seeing Blades pushing for playoffs while Wednesday languish in the drop zone :)

Think (hope) there'll be a lot worse teams that we'll see this season, result aside they didn't play badly at all

Back
Top Bottom