Set pieces

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Camden Blade

Reaction score
That's what Hourihane gives us. And why he is a better option than Norwood currently. Two perfect corners. And balls into the box re Gibbs-White for the first. We just weren't doing that before. See Wolves had a bad result today. 0.2 v Brentford. Gibbs-White is crucial for us. Got motm on Sky.

Poor finishing has been letting Wolves down all season. Jimenez (who I thought would get double figures this season) missed some sitters today from what I heard.

I dont know why we've put up with the shite deliveries provided by Norwood (and fleck) for so long. Absolutely baffles me how a professional footballer can't put in a corner that beats the first man

Wish we could do what happens in NFL and have him as our place kicker

Up until today I have been underwhelmed with our corners this season, it was great today to see us getting not one but two goals from corners.

That's what Hourihane gives us. And why he is a better option than Norwood currently. Two perfect corners. And balls into the box re Gibbs-White for the first. We just weren't doing that before. See Wolves had a bad result today. 0.2 v Brentford. Gibbs-White is crucial for us. Got motm on Sky.
Yeah, our now infamous corner kicks are like manna from heaven, for our ever grateful opposition.

CH is good set pieces but not as involved in open play, I think Norwood over his last two game has been one of our better players
I agree, he’s been living on that for the past 3 seasons...definitely not an upgrade on Ollie, just better at free kicks and corners, it’s a long season though and we will need him...

Back
Top Bottom