Season tickets for next season . How will they make it work?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The only thing I can guarantee is that whatever system is chosen this forum will have a 9000 page thread containing all the above suggestions several times over along with the people saying the club have chosen the fairest method.

I'd assume it'll be loyalty points and they'll allow people to reserve their existing season tickets if they miss out. Whatever they do will cause upset so sticking with the existing ticket system seems like the only way
That would be the unfairness way, we and the club know they are not the most loyal fans but ticket fixers 😡

As long as Doris 92 in Scarborough is safe I'm not bothered about going to games.

With it being likely that next seasons start will be delayed and ‘behind closed doors’ football still in force, I’ve been thinking about next seasons, season ticket.

I would be happy for the club to take my money now and do what they can with it to prepare for the next campaign, they can always give me a ticket account credit for any matches I can’t attend.

Any thoughts?

On a side note, its looking likely that when fans are allowed to return it will be with limited numbers at first. I’m totally against this, I don’t want to be a Billy Big Bollocks who gets in or a poor sod who misses out.

I want us all to pack the Lane to the rafters and belt out the GCBS loud enough to be heard on the fucking moon.

UTB.

What I’m saying is all fans or no fans, but take the season ticket money now, we have European football to finance this year.

If it is 40% let the club decide who gets in and give the rest a credit to their ticket account.

Bit of a conumdrum here.
With crowds not being allowed back for some time yet. And when crowds are allowed back (possibly not until January) there is talk of only 40% capacity. How is this going to impact on fans?
Assuming the clubs will want money from season tickets, how will they (if at all) ajust prices accordingly for matches played to empty stadiums? How will they decide which 40% to allow into stadiums? Will fans risk losing their normal seats by not renewing if they know a good few games will have to be played behind doors or they wont make the 40% cut?
Its going to be a nightmare.
Any thoughts on this or how solutions may be found?
Personally I dont want to lose my seat so will renew whatever decisions are made.

Guaranteed season ticket if you were in the 6,647 crowd on Tuesday 17th March 1987 when we best Palace 1-0 in Div 2.

I'm not reading the whole thread, but I presume we have games in lieu, so if we're allowed 10 games and they owe us 6, then we pay a price for 4..

That's why I thought he froze the prices, to make the maths simple..

I don't care BTW.. Most of us really shouldn't, it's been worth the ticket hasn't it.

I know one thing I'm getting sick of having decisions made for us and following absolute shite advice and guidelines! Wear masks dont wear masks now do wear masks again, 2 meters 1 meter 6 in a group 1 household 2households I wish they'd just piss off an if we wanna go to matches with 30 people or 30,000 it should be our decision! So another words I dont know how they'll sort ST issuing out but I'll renew mine whatever they decide.

With sky and bt sport raking in God knows how much extra with extra subscriptions etc don't be suprised at all if prem crowds aren't let back in for a good long while yet

Plenty of money to be made for them plus the prem will probably stop selling off games at high prices to all channels,

I reckon look at a few matches over the course of the season, analyse the CCTV, look at season ticket holders over those games and let in the 40% who aren't complete c**ts. I'll miss it but it's only fair.

Thousands and thousands have died, seen it on the BBC.

Be lucky to have gates of 12000.

Who will buy a season ticket,when they cant be guaranteed seeing a game "live".

2nd wave of virus coming in the autumn and winter,new flu virus ?

Its all abit meh.

Back
Top Bottom