CONFIRMED Scott Hogan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Short term definitely, then we head towards the play-offs (hopefully) looking for a striker again.
If we were to loan him, it would be a full season, can't see us being able to afford him permanently. So if we did reach the play offs, he would have another 3 games to add to his 20

If we were to loan him, it would be a full season, can't see us being able to afford him permanently. So if we did reach the play offs, he would have another 3 games to add to his 20
My initial point was if we do loan him I wouldn't want him to have a re-call clause within it.

I doubt we can afford him anyway, unless Villa helped us with the wages, but with their recent stance on Grealish it seems they're no longer under any pressure to sell/ free up the budget.

Either Hogan, or Abel Hernandez were my #1 wish lists.

That’s how you do it Ricky ;)

More of a single shot rifle shooter than a random semi automatic air pellet gun :)

UTB

My initial point was if we do loan him I wouldn't want him to have a re-call clause within it.

I doubt we can afford him anyway, unless Villa helped us with the wages, but with their recent stance on Grealish it seems they're no longer under any pressure to sell/ free up the budget.
Establish if the interest in Clarke still exists.

“Sweeten” the deal ;)

You know it makes sense :)

UTB

Either Hogan, or Abel Hernandez were my #1 wish lists.

That’s how you do it Ricky ;)

More of a single shot rifle shooter than a random semi automatic air pellet gun :)

UTB

Shows how much you know then because Hernandez wants at least 50k p/w....

Did you want Hogan before we were linked with him? Did you, did you???

Shows how much you know then because Hernandez wants at least 50k p/w....

Did you want Hogan before we were linked with him? Did you, did you???
Maybe your right.

I guess you would know his salary. FACT ;)

Wouldn’t you ? Wouldn’t you ??

And yes.

UTB

I don’t know why his injuries would not put people off signing him on loan as well as full transfer. Still would have to pay his wages

I think he would be great.

When you look at some of the goals he has scored its hard to tell if he’s right or left footed he looks fucking ambidextrous, he knows how to make a well-timed run and has that poacher instinct (in the style of Sharp)

Hogan + Sharp + Leon + Mcgoldrick = Goals

#QuickMaths

Well from CW's post match comments and also as alluded to by a couple of people close to the club, it certainly sounds as though a new signing is close to being signed and is likely to be in by the weekend.

I assume that will be Johnson but another striker is also needed ASAP. If it is to be Hogan and he's fit then great - I think he'll score plenty and take some of the burden away from Clarke, who is obviously struggling at present.

Hogan not even in their squad tonight.

If he's fit, then that's bizarre...

If he's not even making there bench"assuming we are actually in for him"he'd give us another option on Clarke I suppose.
Wouldn't have minded some height to be honest.

He's still out with a groin injury at the moment, if he can get fit he would be a great signing for us. Big if though. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if villa/Boro were in for bakary sako as a free agent as well.

I've wanted Hogan since this rumour started but if he's still injured and hasn't had a single day of pre season sod it, Gallagher or Joao for me now.

The journo is claiming we're willing to meet his wages now.

According to Nixon on Twitter we are offering to cover all his wages for the year.

Why are we willing to pay big for Hogan's wages when he's not had a pre season and is apparently injured but not for Gallagher or Abraham? Assuming Abraham is probably on a bit more mind, point still stands

Back
Top Bottom