CONFIRMED Scott Hogan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not according to Vills fans , i just hope we dont regret letting Leon go !
@JimmyTheBrummie: What a great idea sending Hogan to Sheffield Utd to ruin their playoff chance.
@Kevod91: 10 Goals in 60 games says it all really, injury prone and has never looked particularly threatening up top . Shame because he looked the part when we bought him.
@JimmyTheBrummie: What a great idea sending Hogan to Sheffield Utd to ruin their playoff chance.
@_AlexCarson: Scott Hogan was one of the worst ever #AVFC signings — not really even because of anything, but because he was bought for a large sum with no regard as to how he’d be utilized.

@PippyPants8: I can only assume we think Hogan is going to c*** up their promotion hopes?

Getting worried :(

Time will tell.

Nice vid. We seem to be churning more quality vids out of late.

UTMB

If he scores 3 goals in his first appearance he'll be an instant success, if he misses 3 sitters he'll be an instant failure.

Good luck Scott and welcome to the Bull pit.....
UTB

My
Most Villa fans have conceded that Steve Bruce's tactics were probably to blame for his downturn
Some are worried that this will bite them on the arris

Having said that I'm not sure how he's going to fit into our team
He's too similar to Sharp to play alongside him
And he's totally different to McGoldrick and Madine

My guess is that Billy and Hogan will fight for one place as the man to play off the bigger guy (Madine) or McGoldrick when he plays well, which of course he has of late. I guess Hogan gives us cover for Billy as Hogan is probably most similar to Billy, but Hoigan has more pace - or at least did have before the injuries at Villa, not sure now. Whatever combination Wilder goes with, an on form Hogan is a huge asset.

Side note, does anyone else think Hogan looks like David Warner?!

15766.jpg
Scott-Hogan-584264.jpg

Really good interview on Radio Sheffield. Mentions the need to get his career back. There’s an article from last Autumn after Bruce got sacked highlighting his frustrations at Bruce promising him first team football after preventing us signing him only to sign Abraham the day after.

Think he can do some damage if he gets back to full fitness, sounds like he knows his stuff.

Unlike everyone else who seem to think hes a success before he's played a game I'm just a bit more cynical. We'll see. Hopefully I'm wrong and he fires us up.

Correction: you couldn't be any more cynical.

Tiresome.

Lovely behind the scenes video here of his signing – the lingering shot on the Doordeals logo, the moment he steps out of the tunnel and sees the Desso lamps in action. Magical stuff.

The cameras had just missed Gary ‘The Saint’ Sinclair, sprawled our under one of the lamps, wearing nowt but a pair of yellow speedos and sunbed goggles. Topping up his tan, a bit like Ray Winstone in Sexy Beast. He has it from 10 until 11 weekdays and then caterers put the balti pies under from 11 until 12.

The cameras had just missed Gary ‘The Saint’ Sinclair, sprawled our under one of the lamps, wearing nowt but a pair of yellow speedos and sunbed goggles. Topping up his tan, a bit like Ray Winstone in Sexy Beast. He has it from 10 until 11 weekdays and then caterers put the balti pies under from 11 until 12.

Full on LOL there. You forgot his Maggie May’s tramp stamp tattoo though?

11-12 - carbonised meat, no moisture
12-1 - as above, crust still edible
1-2 - meat “rare” crust at its best
2- 2.30 - frozen in the middle.
2.30 - only kit kats left.

Back
Top Bottom