Scalps next season

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Swannyblade

Reaction score
On a more positive note than some of the doom and gloom predictions for next season.

It's always fun being the underdogs and bloodying the noses of some of the traditional bigger clubs, so who do you think might be ripe for the taking next year?

Unsurprisingly, Spurs and Chelsea look like the obvious candidates to me. They both had soft underbellies last year and I'd fancy us to take some points off them if we're at it.

Man City are out of reach, Man Utd seem to be continually improving under ten Hag and Arsenal look to have overcome their fragility, so I wouldn't expect anything from those three.

Liverpool could be an interesting one as they were a bit Jekyll and Hyde last season, so maybe we could give them a game at the Lane.

I love getting the bigger clubs at the Lane as it always feels like a bit of a cup tie and a chance to go for it and pick up some bonus points from games we're expected to lose.

I think despite their wealth and incomings, Newcastle might struggle a bit with managing a raft of new players and tired legs from European CL football, i'd fancy us to shock them at the lane. Particularly as the Group stage begins on 19th Sept and we play them 5 days after

I find the occasional use of Johnsons hair and scalp oil useful. Drizzle a bit on the troubled area prior to washing and then make good use of a quality brush and watch those flakes come tumbling out.

This is between us Blades though - don't want any of those lesbians from Just Stop Oil chaining themselves to my gate or owt.

The match I had down to travel down to, without knowing the date was going to
be Tottenham Hotspur. Knowing now of the time/sate, United will be safe, THFC
will be crowned Champions a month earlier and a 3-3 draw will leave everyone
happy.

United to beat all the clubs in the bottom third of the Division at least once and I
think that's the foundations laid. Take anything from the Top Six and that will be a
bonus, it's those tricky mid-table clubs that could easily fold or do the opposite
and perform like world champions.

Y
I find the occasional use of Johnsons hair and scalp oil useful. Drizzle a bit on the troubled area prior to washing and then make good use of a quality brush and watch those flakes come tumbling out.

This is between us Blades though - don't want any of those lesbians from Just Stop Oil chaining themselves to my gate or owt.
You have a “gate”?

Back
Top Bottom