Saturday's attendance

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I predict all those who haven't been for a while will be missing, too busy posting about not buying a season ticket again.

. "I had one for 83 consecutive years but after 2007 I said I wouldn't buy one again until Dick Wra err, Reg, err McCabe had left the club. Anyway, here's a list of players who've been shite this season........"

No.

Capacity is just over 32k. We will be 4K short of that. Didn’t even sell-out for the Sheffield derby.

Which Sheffield Derby are you talking about? We most definitely sold out for the one at home this season.

I bought my Dad the 3rd to last ticket when he realised last minute that he could make it. The other two were sold about an hour later.

How many home games have been affected by badshitcrap weather this season,ive lost count since the turn of the year when ive had to eat my chipbuttyplus in the bleedin rain outside Man Fridays.

And its gunna bleedin rain again tomorrow. :(

Think you’re wrong CB.
My relative went to the ticket office the day before the Sheffield Derby and couldn’t buy a ticket.
Even all the restricted views were sold.

The official capacity is 32,700 and odd
But the SY Safety committee have affectively reduced our capacity to 31,200.

The front 2 rows on the away end Bramall Lane lower tier
And front 4 rows on the BLUT are never made available for sale, that will be well over 1000 tickets lost.

Our current capacity is slightly too low for us.
Could do with safe standing being implemented to help increase the capacity.

Regards the attendance, think it will be decent, go for 27,104.
Didn’t know that mate, thanks for correcting me. Stupid though isn’t it all these seats you’re not allowed to sit in?

Nearly 50,000 in the Lane for the derby back in the 1970’s, same at Hillsboro.

Agree about safe-standing.

I think around 27,000 as well.

Back
Top Bottom