CONFIRMED Sander Berge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Really moose mcb besic and jags have all looked at least decent at this level with the potential to get even better Jags was only ever cover and has done the job CW wanted I'd be happy to keep besic. I hope you give the others more time as well if 50% of transfers only ever work out which is a commonly accepted figure I think we are ahead on the deals

I would say a total success.given the position we are in .all squad players are needed .and we could get the money back for the few players we have actually payed for.mcb may still fullfill his potential

1. How much positivity generated from the summer window when Robbo, Freeman, Ravel, Besic, Moose, McB etc arrived ?

2. How many of above a success (Im going with 1) ?

3. I would suggest a moderating of giddiness at this stage 😉.

UTB

8th in the table with a reasonable shout of pushing for 5th and currently in the last 16 of FA Cup would suggest otherwise. I'm just glad Chris Wilder is in charge of transfers and not some of the experts on here.

A little more info about our nimble Norwegian newbie...

Favourite food = Hambergers
Favourite TV show = Bergerac
Favourite artist = Chris de Berge
Favourite film = Anything starring Adam Sander

Last edited:
Only the photo of him, some bald chap and Wilder in the copthorne this morning.
I want to believe that pic, but I think it's fake.
Picture of Sander photoshoped on to a bloke with a 5ft blokes legs (have a look). Plus, however far away he's stood, he aint 6'4".
Plus did the conversatuon go like this:
SB Hello, my names Sander, I've come about a job.
Reception: ok, I'll get somebody to come.
Phones: Chris, there's a bloke stood in reception in full public view, come about a footy job.
CW. Oreyt, I'll come across misen nah an collect 'im.

Very sus.

If only their little memories could go back even just a year.

In 2028, it'll be: "I know they've won the Champions League seven years in a row, but Wilder's taken them as far as he can. They're going to get found out next year. Although the lad they've just bought broke the Golden Boot record at the 2026 world cup, that was probably a one-off. They'll go down. Anyway, it's good that we've got Jos back - I think the Championship was probably just a stretch too far for him back in 2018, and I'm sure he'll get us back into the Football League next year, especially if we can hold onto Barry Bannan."

Well, this transfer window started with the likes of Jack Rodwell and is ending with the high potential of signing 3 international players, 1 of which has played in the champions League.

Erm.. WTF

Back
Top Bottom