Incoming? Sam Johnstone

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Says a lot that the article doesn’t mention the fact that he left West Brom a matter of months ago

I decree his wages would be to expensive, so it is a no from me! Maybe League One Wes will turn out to be Premier League Wes.

Wouldn't be too disappointed if Wes was given a chance in PL if we go up.

Wes is out of contract in the summer and Davies isn't very good. We might see a couple of new keepers next season
Agree, but IF we go up I wouldn't be shocked if Davies stayed - on (presumably) a relatively low wage, as 3rd choice, but is loaned out (with Dewhurst or similar being the in-house 3rd choice).

Total speculation.

Wouldn't be too disappointed if Wes was given a chance in PL if we go up.
Same in theory, he's been great. He is upgradeable though, with all due love and respect. Johnstone might be a great shout to replace him (albeit I'd guess this article is based on zero substance).

Same in theory, he's been great. He is upgradeable though, with all due love and respect. Johnstone might be a great shout to replace him (albeit I'd guess this article is based on zero substance).

Agreed he is upgradeable but it would all depend on budgets and priorities of other areas.

Back
Top Bottom