Sam Curtis

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

fintious maximus

Blade ahoy
Reaction score
Just been talking to my son about football and he asked about Sam Curtis - has he been kidnapped?

Just been talking to my son about football and he asked about Sam Curtis - has he been kidnapped?
He isn’t anywhere near ready for our first team. Currently he’s not really ready for any first team in Professional football in England.

Hes an 18 year old learning his trade and he isn’t going to do learn at PL level getting destroyed.

I would hope we see him in 3/4 years.

Ben to watch this lad a few times now ,took a while for him to get up to speed with the difference in the game over here ,but last few games you can see him getting more confident and vocal ,him and holgate in the last u21 game were superb playing alongside each other .special mention for holgate no billy big bollox having to turn out for the u21 got on with the job and helped the youth round him .

Ben to watch this lad a few times now ,took a while for him to get up to speed with the difference in the game over here ,but last few games you can see him getting more confident and vocal ,him and holgate in the last u21 game were superb playing alongside each other .special mention for holgate no billy big bollox having to turn out for the u21 got on with the job and helped the youth round him .
Bit early for me to be on social media but you deserved a "like" for a balanced post 😀

He isn’t anywhere near ready for our first team. Currently he’s not really ready for any first team in Professional football in England.

Hes an 18 year old learning his trade and he isn’t going to do learn at PL level getting destroyed.

I would hope we see him in 3/4 years.
Our club don’t plan 3/4 months ahead never mind years

Next season in the Championship is where we will see a bit of him. He has played 53 games for St Pats. That would indicate he can cope physically in a men's league and that he has something about him. Hopefully he slots in if needed.

Next season in the Championship is where we will see a bit of him. He has played 53 games for St Pats. That would indicate he can cope physically in a men's league and that he has something about him. Hopefully he slots in if needed.
Unless Wilder and KEITH ANDREWS leaves.

Unless Wilder and KEITH ANDREWS leaves.
I think any replacement manager and team would assess what he can contribute. He is young and has potential and in terms of development he would slot in easier than Jebbison or Osula upfront who are both at the point of good enough or not for a difficult position to play in.

Back
Top Bottom