Sack Mark Hudson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We seem to struggle against physically bigger teams imo, have done for a while, WHU aren't like City or Newcastle, though they have some lively players in Ward- Prowse, Bowen, Alvarez etc, surely we can put a better effort in, can't we 🙏

Not signing another right footed centre half was a shit decision at the time and it’s a worse one now
And it's even worse now. Mental that we have about 10 left footed defenders and 5 for the whole right hand side, when we play 3 at any given time, and 1 is past it and wast last season (now injured).

And it's even worse now. Mental that we have about 10 left footed defenders and 5 for the whole right hand side, when we play 3 at any given time, and 1 is past it and wast last season (now injured).

Wouldn't be an issue if we had 5 players for every position.

Everybody accepts that if a football team lacks talent, it makes up the skills gap with hard work and fitness…We don’t seem to have any of the above.

Think I'd rather have nyron nosworthy, Kevin keegan, Jay mceverley, one of the mannequins at shirecliffe, fallowfield, Bryan the blade, basically anyone other than Mark Hudson coaching our defence. How has he made us this bad at defending in a few months? It's quite an achievement to turn us from a pretty good organised defensive unit of last season to what we are now.

Think I'd rather have nyron nosworthy, Kevin keegan, Jay mceverley, one of the mannequins at shirecliffe, fallowfield, Bryan the blade, basically anyone other than Mark Hudson coaching our defence. How has he made us this bad at defending in a few months? It's quite an achievement to turn us from a pretty good organised defensive unit of last season to what we are now.
The defensive problems start further up the pitch. Trusty & Robinson have been two of our better players.

I am old enough to remember some people suggesting the defence would be better without Egan in it.

The worst appointment in the history of the football club for me
100%

He's taken a solid defence and turned it into wet toilet paper.

To be honest though, it's yet another damning indictment of Hecky's judgement. He should have realised a few games in that he had dropped a bollock appointing him.

The defensive problems start further up the pitch. Trusty & Robinson have been two of our better players.
We can't defend set pieces, or even throw ins, what do we work on in training, there are lots of problems all over the pitch but this coach is stealing a living (he's not the only one)

Can't agree on Trusty, he seems to have been at fault for some of the goals we've conceded. When you pay ÂŁ5m for a Brentford CH, you're getting a prospect, when you pay ÂŁ5m for an Arsenal defender, you're getting a dud.

100%

He's taken a solid defence and turned it into wet toilet paper.

To be honest though, it's yet another damning indictment of Hecky's judgement. He should have realised a few games in that he had dropped a bollock appointing him.
Well, he’s his mate int’ he. What can you do eh?

I said Hudson was a duffer from day one, he turned Cardiff to shit. Our defending since he arrived seems to get worse every game although that isn't helped by the recruitment surely even Lowe is a better option than the hopeless Thomas. Like the commentators say every game schoolboy defending from Sheffield United, Hudson should be the first out of the door after Heckingbottom.

i said yesterday i dont know how our defence. got so bad so quickly what changed in the course of 1 preseason.

in april this treble winning man city opened us up once from open play at wembley
Screenshot_20231203_110341_Samsung Internet.jpg

but yet in august guirasse is ripping us apart & in the last week we conceded 8 to 2 relegation rivals & it shouldve been closer to 12.

what changed so quickly even at easter 10 men v Burnley that weve gone from organise 1 of major reasons for our promotion to a shambles. it basically the same players that nowhere near last season

Back
Top Bottom