Incoming? Rumour of a rumour

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Come on Sam, let's have ya...

Usually accurate with information, yet his first tweet was 5 days ago.

Someone else posted one of his tweets a few days ago so I was having a look at some other stuff he’d said. Apparently he had to set up a new account for some reason, hence the first tweet being 5 days ago. Having said that I’ve no idea how good his information is.

Someone suggesting Robinson is down there in one of the replies.

I could believe that. Pre season's started now so as a free agent he'll be wanting to move in the next few days.

Well he's from East Midlands... so maybe its a player who is playing/used to play for an East Midlands club.

Someone suggesting Robinson is down there in one of the replies.

I could believe that. Pre season's started now so as a free agent he'll be wanting to move in the next few days.

Robinson?

Edit - Ahhhh, Jack Robinson!

You wish I would love that but come back down to earth with a bump sorry but that would never happen with this board

Wow a twitter account with 100 tweets....

Most itk accounts 'get stuff right' by copying what real journalists say and chuck in vague stuff like this so they can claim its anything.

How are people still falling for this?!

Breaking News sufc to sign someone imminently. Good player most championship after him.

This is basically a template. If they don’t sign in the next week it’s easy to say things stalled.

As we will sign someone next week they will be right.

I like a photo with a rumour like this, I know not everybody can afford a camera these days but it just adds a bit more credibility to the noise.

The takeover/buyout/merger/streamlining/ownership issue is about to be resolved.
Not a bad shout, mccabe said he expects the issue regarding ownership to be resolved before the start of the new season, still around six weeks away but maybe something in this.

Breaking News sufc to sign someone imminently. Good player most championship after him.

This is basically a template. If they don’t sign in the next week it’s easy to say things stalled.

As we will sign someone next week they will be right.
Realistically, this thread is breaking wind...

Back
Top Bottom