Roy's View From... Roy's End Of Season Awards

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Brilliant

Giving Hull that award is a little unkind, even if the did deserve it.

Sadly they will treat it like an ASBO badge of honour, making them feel more important than they really are.
I don’t really have anything against Hull,except my first ex wife is from there. 🙏

Thanks Roy. I'd forgotten just how mardy Bristol City were and their 'bigger boys took our ball' -esque comments. And Coventry. They really hate us to the point that I imagine the whole of the city vibrates with fury the closer the match with us gets. Not that you'd notice under your bridge!Where the fuck did that come from???
Anyway enjoy your break fella,and thanks again for all your hard work.

Fucking brilliant stuff. The Spurs one is comedy gold

Thanks Roy. Top line stuff all season mate. Have a good summer

pommpey

Spurs fans deliver 😄

“Dier couldn’t block a toilet “

Always a great read these - thanks Roy for another season of great work.
Hull fans are sooo desperate to engineer a big rivalry with us, aren't they? I remember watching them kick us all round the park in the early 1970s but they've barely registered since then.

Thanks Roy.

Hoping that you will be posting another one after Thursday night ;)

Roy I always look for your post good stuff mate. It’s always interesting and now a full part of prematch it’s not the same without it

I do want a view from the pigs sometime on Friday then you can stand down

Cheers Roy, spat my tea all over my screen at the Spurs comments, Dier couldn’t block a toilet…. Priceless.

You are nearly at 100,000 likes/reactions, if I go back and like enough that I get the 100,000th do I get a prize? :D

Thanks as always x

Thank you sir. I love your viewfrom a lot. Have a good evening!

Thanks Roy, the comments from other club's fans always make me laugh, and make me feel that on balance we're quite a level headed bunch!!
Like many others, a "View from Posh", and even a "View from Wendy", next Friday will hopefully be a reyt laugh!
Have a good summer!

Cheers Roy.....always a fun read. Shame you missed my favourite comment from the Hull fans.....the attached picture should remind the readers 😜View attachment 160692

Looking at this picture, I thought Daniel Craig's replacement as 007 had been announced !! Handsome fucker is Sander.

Another great season from you Roy. The Saturday evening "View From" is like the good old days waiting outside the local paper shop for the Green Un to be delivered.

Hopefully, you'll be signing off the season with a "View from Peterborough play off final thread" later this week. Thanks for all you do and have a great summer.

Top effort. Well done

Well played sir! I salute you.
Thanks for all the time you put into doing the views from, which are always awaited with baited breath!

Cheers Panchero!

Back
Top Bottom