Ross Stewart - Sunderland

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sunderland have placed a £10million asking price on Middlesbrough Transfer Target Ross Stewart ahead of January, Football Insider has claimed.

🤣🤣🤣

Sunderland have placed a £10million asking price on Middlesbrough Transfer Target Ross Stewart ahead of January, Football Insider has claimed.

🤣🤣🤣

He's a very good forward. Missed a lot of games through injury, but I would guess that his minutes per goal is very healthy.

🤣🤣🤣
Nowt wrong with doing that. It means the starting bid will be higher than it would be otherwise. Of course, it means nowt. They'd probably accept lower.

The opposite of course, to our previous business model and player sales. It was like one of the reverse auctions you see on tele where the lowest unique bid wins.

One year left on his contract and reportedly low wages. Might be worth a look in the summer

Is he Prem quality (if Utd make it!)? Not for me. A poor man's McBurnie and far less of a sh1thouse :)

He is important for S'land though so his injury may hamper their slim chances of making the top 6

Last edited:
If budget is tight I think he would be a good option.
yes hes definetly got potential clever centre forward just needs bulking up a bit and i think that would happen at united also think jebbo is going to suprise a lot of people next season i see real potential in the lad reminds me so much of calvert-lewin

Sunderland getting frustrated about him no signing a contract, fans saying, get rid, mught be worth a try at £8m, to try their patience

Tidy player before his bad injury, was good at BL. I'd take him on a free when his contract expires ;)

I really like him, got a bit of everything and a proven goalscorer. However injuries but at some point we are going to have to take a gamble and at worse he's a McBurnie back up

Every transfer window we start off with such high hopes. Then reality sets in.
Is not this transfer window improving our squad beyond where we were when promoted ?
The acquisition of two or three quality players in the next two weeks will give us an excellent window, given our limited resources

I really like him, got a bit of everything and a proven goalscorer. However injuries but at some point we are going to have to take a gamble and at worse he's a McBurnie back up
Think he miles better than Mcburnie IMO... injured tho so probably a non starter

Back
Top Bottom