Ross Stewart - Sunderland

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wish we had some dogshit that had scored 26 goals last season, we might have gone up 😂

Looks like Middlesboro are interested in signing everybody.

Held the ball up well in the games v Massive but is not the 20 goal / season Utd need IMHO.

Don't think he's worth what he'd cost to get him out of S'land even with only 12 months left on his contract.

CW may spend more of Gibson's money (something he seems quite good at!) though.

As get him for cash, may as well just get Smith from Rotherham for nothing!

Can I be the first to say it shows a complete lack of ambition that we've not landed this striker we were never after?

Now this, pay attention, this is the real attitude and response during all transfer windows.
Identify a random player, preferably with a bit of a recent reputation, post about all the attributes and how he fits everything we need sounding like big chief scout. Then when he doesn't sign, quote as Westran

If the bonus ball drops and he signs for another club, post lots of FFS, we're skint, Tinpot Prince, gooin daahn etc.

At no time even consider that, despite your skills being akin to Davy Crockett, the club were never interested.

seems garbage journalism on a "sort by most recent Wembley goal" basis

Closest we'll get to Ross Stewart is if we have a night out at Maggie Mays

He'd be good for us and we 100% need a striker next season but I think there's more chance of us signing Pato Banton

He'd be good for us and we 100% need a striker next season but I think there's more chance of us signing Pato Banton
I feel like I'm missing the Baby Come Back gag here

Back
Top Bottom