CONFIRMED Robin Olsen signs on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not being funny but if we’ve agreed a loan with roma and this lad isn’t on a plane or already in the UK now wtf are we playing at?

Not being funny but if we’ve agreed a loan with roma and this lad isn’t on a plane or already in the UK now wtf are we playing at?
I suspect before yesterday confirming that Ramsdale is definitely going. Olsen won’t come unless he’s first choice so the Arsenal thing had to play out first I’d guess

Not remotely ITK but I'm expecting this to happen considering the noise from Italy this week

I suspect before yesterday confirming that Ramsdale is definitely going. Olsen won’t come unless he’s first choice so the Arsenal thing had to play out first I’d guess
Yeah i just hoped that after the ramsdale news yesterday we’d already be hearing that olsen is on his way lol desperate times an all that

Technically we’re selling a decent GK after half a season
Prior to January he wouldn’t have got a transfer to Rotherham.

We need to go back up, if not this year then next

If Olsen, who I think is a more reliable and vocal GK than Rammers comes in, we get £30m to spend further up the field and keep Berge then that’s good business

Let’s worry about august 2022 nearer the time.
there may well be a buy out clause as next June he will be 32 and in the last 12 months, token £1m should do it

We need to realise that there isn’t a sugar daddy button - if we want to buy players, which we do, we need to raise funds, or stick with what we’ve got

We can’t buy and not sell.
It’s probably only £24k, with outstanding payments and uplift fees to Bournemouth it will not be a huge amount available

Seen a few tweets from over there this week saying we've agreed a loan with Roma.

The timing and the randomness makes me think there must be something in it.

I remember reading a tweet earlier this week saying its down to the player.....(and obviously Rammers leaving).

Seen a few tweets from over there this week saying we've agreed a loan with Roma.

The timing and the randomness makes me think there must be something in it.
There probably just waiting for the cheque to clear( or bounce😂)

Doesn’t he need to do the same two week isolation that Viera did?! 😂🤪
Maybe Vieira was an anti-vaxxer? Failed his medical as he’s not had the MMR jab.

Olsen might have had both of his. Being a sensible Swede (and older).

Maybe Vieira was an anti-vaxxer? Failed his medical as he’s not had the MMR jab.

Olsen might have had both of his. Being a sensible Swede (and older).

Don't mention Sweden and covid in the same thread, you'll have them all in here.

Yep that measles mumps, rubella (MMR) jab is a bugger. Olsen would still need to isolate coming into the country to play though.

After last nights Max Bygraves, " you need hands", performance, I would say , fingers crossed!!! lol

After the showing Verrips put in midweek, we need a new keeper and fast when Rammers goes. If that us to be Robin Olsen then fine. Tbh, I'd prefer to have Robin Gibb in the net over Verrips again, and he's been dead for nearly a decade.

No fax jokes yet????, nailed on not to happen.

Is it me, but are the club readying some sort of 4 in one day 20 minute special video. You know the type of video that passively aggressively tells us all to fuck off, titled “we’ve done the job, make the lane a fortress now”.

It’s the type of bluster I’ve become accustomed to.

Is it me, but are the club readying some sort of 4 in one day 20 minute special video. You know the type of video that passively aggressively tells us all to fuck off, titled “we’ve done the job, make the lane a fortress now”.

It’s the type of bluster I’ve become accustomed to.
I’ll have whatever your having it would be lovely if it were true but the chances of it happening decrease by the minute.

I’ll have whatever your having it would be lovely if it were true but the chances of it happening decrease by the minute.
do think 4 will come in the 35 year old dm a new keeper another midfielder and a winger but doubt there will be anymore in this window

Your right Yogi, instead it will be a statement like:

“Despite our best efforts and against the back drop of the Covid-19 crisis in what has been one of the most challenging transfer windows in the club’s history we have been unable to secure all of our targets.

However, the signatures of a centre back we should have signed a year ago, a 35 year old midfielder to champion our squad filler and a goalkeeper we had to sign last minute because we held out for an extra week to accept the same deal for Aaron Ramsdale, we are sure success is just around the corner, especially at other clubs in the United World Group.

Slavisa and the team will continue to work hard on trying to convince themselves the squad is good enough to challenge for the automatic promotion places, as we’re sure all fans of Sheffield United are. Let’s continue to support the blades and make Bramall Lane a fortress that in recent games prides itself on delivering poor customer service UTB”

Back
Top Bottom