RND could be like a new signing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Has anyone seen a formation, I am struggling to work it out with both RND and Thomas playing?

I thought the same, seems a bit odd

A new signing you say? In that case; he’s rubbish, and it’s typical of our recruitment policy to sign someone who isn’t any better than someone we already have, in this case himself.
Haha that's very true , but typical of our recruitment we have been chasing him for about a year before we signed him

A new signing you say? In that case; he’s rubbish, and it’s typical of our recruitment policy to sign someone who isn’t any better than someone we already have, in this case himself.
And also he’s from Europe

Needed minutes which he got today, come back at the right time with Lowe injured, Larouci at AFCON and questions about whether Thomas is staying or going.

We may have won the league with this lad fit. So happy he's back I may save up a couple months to have him on the back of my shirt t 😂

Great to see him back and doing well but as someone else said, would much rather he was eased in to get game time for the rest of the season ready for a big season next year.

Needed minutes which he got today, come back at the right time with Lowe injured, Larouci at AFCON and questions about whether Thomas is staying or going.
With Lowe injured and Larouci away I think we’ll retain Thomas, personally I’d rather start Osborn every week. Thomas is average on a good day.

If (when) we go down RND will be off.
Great to see him back and doing well but as someone else said, would much rather he was eased in to get game time for the rest of the season ready for a big season next year.

Back
Top Bottom