RIP Maddy Cusack

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIP Maddy, at least you lived the dream, which all of us on here could only dream of.
Condolences to all her family and friends

Incredibly sad news. What a brilliant representative of our club both as a player and working behind the scenes.

F6k17n_WEAAU5co

FvMPDtfXgAIPtAB

This has really knocked the stuffing out of me.
I didn’t know Maddy; only from the outside looking in, with regards to the club. But she was a face; a symbol of the women’s team and the club as a whole.
I’ve no idea the circumstances leading to this but I honestly am grieving as I imagine many are.
RIP Maddy, a blade, a girl, one of us.
I’ll likely shed a tear on the inevitable tribute on Sunday and i bear no shame in that.

This will be absolutely devastating for her family. My wife lost her daughter 15 years ago, three days after her 39th birthday then i lost my daughter 2 years ago, she was 51. there are no words that can ease the pain, it stays with you forever. Even now i struggle to talk about it, tears in my eyes just from typing this. R.I.P Maddy and condolences to her family.

R.I.P Maddy

This is awful news. My condolences to her family.

Genuinely saddened by the news. What an awful thing to read.

She was very much the most recognisable face of the women’s team and seemed a very likeable and popular young woman.

27 is really no age. Feel for the family. Taken away at such a young age after living the dream is so sad.

RIP Maddy x

Cried a couple of times about this tonight. Genuinely completely stunned me. Personally heartbroken as she was such a loved figure at the club both on and off the pitch. Even more heartbroken for her family, her teammates, and everyone who knew her. You can tell from all the tributes pouring in just what a brilliant person she was.

Really, really hard to digest. Probably going to cry my eyes out when we honour her on Sunday.

Remember to tell your loved ones you love them tonight.

Awful news, thoughts with , family, friends, teammates and colleagues

Sleep well blade

This is terrible news, 27 is no age, God bless the girl, total trailblazer in the sport and one of our own..

Moved me to tears tonight..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom