RIP..... "Lord Bos of Eckington"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed his contributions. He was a 'like' machine as well, often for directly conflicting views, which perhaps says a great deal about his obvious generosity of spirit.

I shall miss him. To his family and friends: Peace will come.

my dear friend and total lifelong Blade Lord Bos of Eckington. sadly passed away on Tuesday 15th evening . He had been fighting cancer for almost three years always with a smile and a wit as sharp as a Blade. The forum meant a massive amount to him during this time, and gave his much comfort and entertainment. I thank you all on his behalf for giving him somewhere to go and chat with fellow Blades in his darker quieter moments... thanks again.
View attachment 29718
Gutted. Really sad news. RIP Lord

:(

my dear friend and total lifelong Blade Lord Bos of Eckington. sadly passed away on Tuesday 15th evening . He had been fighting cancer for almost three years always with a smile and a wit as sharp as a Blade. The forum meant a massive amount to him during this time, and gave his much comfort and entertainment. I thank you all on his behalf for giving him somewhere to go and chat with fellow Blades in his darker quieter moments... thanks again.
View attachment 29718
Sad news indeed. A man of his word I had a £100 bet with him on the forum a couple of years ago with the loser to pay the money to Foxy. He paid up straightaway without any prompting. God Bless.

View attachment 29718
Sad news indeed RIP Lord Bos of Eckington!

RIP the Bos.

Great poster. Always opinionated & interesting & respectful of others. Sad news (which, tbh, it would be whatever sort of a poster he was).

Hope we stuff the Dingles for you today, Bos.

Sad news indeed. A man of his word I had a £100 bet with him on the forum a couple of years ago with the loser to pay the money to Foxy. He paid up straightaway without any prompting. God Bless.

If Mick's family are requesting donations to a charity, perhaps they could let us know. We could, for example, donate some of the dosh from the next LMS in his name, as well as individual donations of course.

How sad. I had many good chats with him on here, he came across as a genuinely good bloke. RIP Lord Bos.

Back
Top Bottom