RIP Heppy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

RIP, sitting at the blades up above now, sharing stories with the other passed blades.

Didn't know him but always sad when one of our own passes away. RIP Blade.

He was a big member of the away fraternity when I used to go to away games. RIP

Gutted ,Heppy sat in front of me since the JSS was built and I already knew him from school before that. Tragic what happened ,taken ill at the Norwich game last year and then passed the week before we can go back. Will miss him hugely ,a big gap left where we sit. RIP mate.
Was it Covid? I knew Heppy from the times he travelled with Shred nothing special nor controversial about just a bloke who loved the Blades and a drink, at this rate Shred's bus in the Sky will soon be full again. 😢

Was it Covid? I knew Heppy from the times he travelled with Shred nothing special nor controversial about just a bloke who loved the Blades and a drink, at this rate Shred's bus in the Sky will soon be full again. 😢
Yes ,he was taken ill last March at the Lane before the Norwich game and his immune system couldnt handle the Covid apparently. Always interesting to talk to , you summed him up well ,the most controversial thing about him was his legendary beer farts which he never denied ,in fact it was a badge of honour :)

We’ll said Sitwell, had many away days with him on shreds tours and the sportsman always having a laugh. Will be missed, and what a great sense of humour he had R.I.P mate

RIP Heppy had plenty of away days with him on the train with Goodison and of course on Shreds tours

RIP Heppy had plenty of away days with him on the train with Goodison and of course on Shreds tours
Sad news, remember some right laughs we had in the mid 80s-early nineties on away trips and drinking in Cricks and Railway. RIP a top Blade.

Attachments

• boyssons.jpg
    boyssons.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Condolences to his family and friends, particularly those on here.

Back
Top Bottom