Rip Blade.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Really sorry to hear this Gav . Deepest condolences to you and family .

She will be watching the mighty Blades from heaven.

Take care pal and stay strong . R.I.P

Sorry to hear your news Gav, I don’t know you but we are all one big blades family and feel your loss.
Small conciliation that She left us at a time when she had seen us play some wonderful football

Lifelong Blade supporter,my Mum,Lorraine Tann,lost her battle to the evil Corona virus last night.
Upto recent years she was part of the disabled set up at bramall lane, and followed the lads allover the country to wat ch our beloved blades.
RIP mam.xx
Utb ⚔⚔⚔❤
Sincere condolences mate rip

Sorry to hear this Gav.

Me and my old man remember your mum and dad from our times in the Woodseats supporters club with Gill, Allan and Stewart Pod, and memorable trips away to Coventry.

Our condolences to you all..

Lifelong Blade supporter,my Mum,Lorraine Tann,lost her battle to the evil Corona virus last night.
Upto recent years she was part of the disabled set up at bramall lane, and followed the lads allover the country to wat ch our beloved blades.
RIP mam.xx
Utb ⚔⚔⚔❤

Just seen the sad news on FB.

Sincere condolences mate.

RIP mam.xx
Utb ⚔⚔⚔❤

RIP mam.xx
Utb ⚔⚔⚔❤
Such sad news God bless and stay safe UTB

RIP mam.xx
Utb ⚔⚔⚔❤
Really sorry! my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time R.I.P Lorraine

Back
Top Bottom