Rip Blade.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lifelong Blade supporter,my Mum,Lorraine Tann,lost her battle to the evil Corona virus last night.
Upto recent years she was part of the disabled set up at bramall lane, and followed the lads allover the country to wat ch our beloved blades.
RIP mam.xx
Utb ⚔⚔⚔❤
Heartbreaking mate, condolences to all your family.
RIP Mrs Blade ⚔️⚔️

Sorry to hear your sad news Gav.

R.I.P. Lorraine Tann, lifelong fellow Blade.

Lifelong Blade supporter,my Mum,Lorraine Tann,lost her battle to the evil Corona virus last night.
Upto recent years she was part of the disabled set up at bramall lane, and followed the lads allover the country to wat ch our beloved blades.
RIP mam.xx
Utb ⚔⚔⚔❤

Really sorry for your loss Gav. Take care.

RIP mam.xx
Utb ⚔⚔⚔❤
Such sad news, this evil will disappear one day. So sorry for your loss, may your mum RIP.

Sad time for you.

Talking to a mate who was passing away recently (non Covid) and he said that just remembering good times with family, at work and at football still lifted his spirits.

Football had given him great times and awful times, but being back where we are now with Wilder and Billy had made his whole football journey a perfect memory.

RIP mam.xx
Utb ⚔⚔⚔❤
Condolences, Always say y'er mams y'er best Friend. You have lost so much.
Forgive me asking at this sad time but was it your Mum who sold programmes, from a wheel chair, at home games a while back?

Back
Top Bottom